• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.2.0 Update Notes

Just wondering if there's a set time planned for the official launch, or will it just be at some random point on the 25th?

We aren't officially announcing a time, less for scheming mysterious reasons, and more to give us flexibility given some of the inherent delays that can occur when officially processing for new territories on the various App Stores. We'll be sure to post here as soon as everything is live!

The game is out in the US at least right now, friends who weren't in soft launch could see it

Has the hard launch come out? Cause for me, it's may 25th. (I live est phillipines)

Has the hard launch come out? Cause for me, it's may 25th. (I live est phillipines)

The game should be out in Phillipines.

In fact, it was in beta in Phillipines Itune store so you should be able to see it?

Still says incompatible for me. i have 6.0.1 i don't understand why it wouldn't show up for me

Still says incompatible for me. i have 6.0.1 i don't understand why it wouldn't show up for me
Maybe check a list of compatible android devices?

For iphone, I know the game works well with iphone 6+

What are the rates for gold... I've spent at least $70 with no gold, I feel scammed.

What are the rates for gold... I've spent at least $70 with no gold, I feel scammed.
unfortunate.

I think it's better to just play the game, get some silvers, finish basic and most of expert and then you should be able to afford 20 relic openings by then... usually for most ppl u can get first gold then.

Another 11-pull, this time with only bronzes. wtf devs, I've never seen rates this bad in any gacha game.

Another 11-pull, this time with only bronzes. wtf devs, I've never seen rates this bad in any gacha game.
I know it's frustrating getting bad pulls, but please don't paste the same basic response in multiple threads. The forum is not big enough that the other thread about drop rates is going to get lost.

I know it's frustrating getting bad pulls, but please don't paste the same basic response in multiple threads. The forum is not big enough that the other thread about drop rates is going to get lost.

I'm posting in this thread because I saw that the staff member has replied to posts in this thread before, I'm not trying to spam.

Trust me I am reeling in the frustration greatly.

@nopantsu Sorry to hear you haven't had much luck getting a Gold. Our RNG for the Relics is random, which is part of the reason why we have the Shard To Get Relic (which at least guarantees a Silver with an increased chance for a Gold every 25 characters you earn).

We are planning on posting more about our Relic loot rates in the near future to hopefully lend a bit more visibility (we also intend to have more information available in-game in a future update as well).

It may come as no solace given the investment you've already made, but the best way to "guarantee" a Gold is to compete in the Gold Prize Fight events and score in one of the top Rank Reward tiers.

Hope that helps to clarify what's going on under the hood. Sorry again to hear about your run of bad luck.

@nopantsu Sorry to hear you haven't had much luck getting a Gold. Our RNG for the Relics is random, which is part of the reason why we have the Shard To Get Relic (which at least guarantees a Silver with an increased chance for a Gold every 25 characters you earn).

We are planning on posting more about our Relic loot rates in the near future to hopefully lend a bit more visibility (we also intend to have more information available in-game in a future update as well).

It may come as no solace given the investment you've already made, but the best way to "guarantee" a Gold is to compete in the Gold Prize Fight events and score in one of the top Rank Reward tiers.

Hope that helps to clarify what's going on under the hood. Sorry again to hear about your run of bad luck.

What do you mean by "purely random"?

And why can't you give the rates information out now instead of in the "near future"?

No, it doesn't come as solace at all. I feel like I've been ripped off of almost $100, which is not an insignificant amount of money.

I appreciate getting a response, but your response clarifies nothing (no data).

I clarify, I asked about the percentage rates for getting a gold; some examples follow.

Love! Live!: UR 1% SSR 4% SR 10%
Bleach: Brave Souls: 5* 3-6%
Fire Emblem: Heroes: 5* Focus 3% 5* 3% 4*% 10%

I'm estimating based on my experience and the experience of some others that the gold pull rate is ~1% or less. If that's the case it is extremely irresponsible for that rate not to be listed.

I'm not the only one even just on these forums reporting a really abysmal gold pull rate.

If the above answer is the best I can get I respectfully request that my money be refunded and my accounts closed. I'm a huge fan of the art and that's why I immediately threw down cash but this experience has left a really bad taste in my mouth.

EDIT: I've done 4 shard to gets. That's 100 regular pulls, 4 "increased chance" pulls, and no gold.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "purely random"?

And why can't you give the rates information out now instead of in the "near future"?

No, it doesn't come as solace at all. I feel like I've been ripped off of almost $100, which is not an insignificant amount of money.

I appreciate getting a response, but your response clarifies nothing (no data).

I clarify, I asked about the percentage rates for getting a gold; some examples follow.

Love! Live!: UR 1% SSR 4% SR 10%
Bleach: Brave Souls: 5* 3-6%
Fire Emblem: Heroes: 5* Focus 3% 5* 3% 4*% 10%

I'm estimating based on my experience and the experience of some others that the gold pull rate is ~1% or less. If that's the case it is extremely irresponsible for that rate not to be listed.

I'm not the only one even just on these forums reporting a really abysmal gold pull rate.

If the above answer is the best I can get I respectfully request that my money be refunded and my accounts closed. I'm a huge fan of the art and that's why I immediately threw down cash but this experience has left a really bad taste in my mouth.

I think if you speak with a lot of people you can get a rough idea of the gold drop rates.

In my experience, it's 1 in around 10-15 pulls. Closer to 15-20 relics if you have a run of bad luck

You're assuming a 6.7-10% gold rate when multiple people have reported a 45+ no gold run?

I'm asking for the actual rate data, I appreciate your enthusiasm but a guess doesn't help anyone.

EDIT: if I remember correctly you got 3 golds in your first 6 pulls, which is extreme outlier data. And you probably played pre-release, and this game would hardly be the first to change its rates.

Closer to 15-20 relics if you have a run of bad luck
Saying stuff like that when someone just posted saying they'd spent $70 on relics and not gotten anything is not helping even a little bit. He has clearly pulled far more relics than that without a gold, so you're just going to make everyone mad.

Saying stuff like that when someone just posted saying they'd spent $70 on relics and not gotten anything is not helping even a little bit. He has clearly pulled far more relics than that without a gold, so you're just going to make everyone mad.

Hmm I don't think so.

If he spent 48 bucks you get 1,825 blue gems. That's enough for around 15 pulls or so.

Another 20 bucks and that's not too much more gems.

I also spent 3,450 gems recently and only got 1 gold....

I think he's after information.. he will be angry regardless other than if he receives the information he is after. Was merely giving him my experience and no intention to aggravate him.

You're assuming a 6.7-10% gold rate when multiple people have reported a 45+ no gold run?

I'm asking for the actual rate data, I appreciate your enthusiasm but a guess doesn't help anyone.

EDIT: if I remember correctly you got 3 golds in your first 6 pulls, which is extreme outlier data. And you probably played pre-release, and this game would hardly be the first to change its rates.

Hmm.. I have quite a few friends who also play and they also managed 1 gold each and are all progressing the game post 1.2 patch.

It seems you are also an outlier and the ONLY person i have seen going 45+ relics with no golds. I am also active on the other forum and no where have I seen this string of bad luck. Actually I did see one other person but not sure how honest they are.

60+ relics and no golds seem to an extreme case..

Hmm I don't think so.

If he spent 48 bucks you get 1,825 blue gems. That's enough for around 15 pulls or so.

Another 20 bucks and that's not too much more gems.

I also spent 3,450 gems recently and only got 1 gold....

I think he's after information.. he will be angry regardless other than if he receives the information he is after. Was merely giving him my experience and no intention to aggravate him.

Hmm.. I have quite a few friends who also play and they also managed 1 gold each and are all progressing the game post 1.2 patch.

It seems you are also an outlier and the ONLY person i have seen going 45+ relics with no golds. I am also active on the other forum and no where have I seen this string of bad luck. Actually I did see one other person but not sure how honest they are.

60+ relics and no golds seem to an extreme case..

The most recent posts in the show collection thread and my own gold rates thread has people with ~45+ pulls no gold

@nopantsu The only reason we are not posting everything this very moment is because we want to make sure we post clear, thorough information across a variety of Relics as opposed to providing information piecemeal.

That said, to provide some quick info for now, the odds of pulling a Gold Fighter from a Premiere Relic is above 3%.

I will post a more detailed overview on the forums in the next day or two.

@nopantsu The only reason we are not posting everything this very moment is because we want to make sure we post clear, thorough information across a variety of Relics as opposed to providing information piecemeal.

That said, to provide some quick info for now, the odds of pulling a Gold Fighter from a Premiere Relic is above 3%.

I will post a more detailed overview on the forums in the next day or two.

I appreciate the response.

I have a hard time believing that number, as I'm now around 120 pulls with no gold character.

That's a 2.6% chance of happening at 3% (lowest odds), and that doesn't account for the increased odds on the bonus pull or the silver/gold relic pulls I've done.

Something doesn't quite match up, I would really like a refund and have my account closed at this point.

Reactions: ThanatosDK