OFFICIAL: 1.2.3 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Jun 28, 2017.

1. FreyRenoir

FreyRenoir Member

Now I can finally put that Middle Of The Sphinx to good use and stop that Supersonic Jazz!

moisterrific likes this.
  2. heckman

heckman New Member

yoooooooooooo cannot wait for Eliza relic (also ms fortune finally joining bc its not gonna be double)

3. ThanatosDK

ThanatosDK Active Member

Will this patch include the fix to post-BB recovery frames that makes some ai moves unable to be punished?

Edit: And other problematic special moves like Battle Butt.

#23 ThanatosDK, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    Prmth456, tom641, Ryouhi and 3 others like this.
  4. Gmo

Gmo New Member

Any chance this will fix the constant crashes us poor iPhone 6 users keep experiencing?

Excited about everything in this patch but you have no idea how frustrating it is to relaunch the game every 5 minutes.

Psyche, ThanatosDK and BambooEarpick like this.
  5. Prmth456

Prmth456 Member

Nothing on this patch about the ridiculously low 300 moves storage cap? Having to constantly keep track of every character's portfolio is getting really tiresome.

6. tom641

tom641 Active Member

I'd settle for a "sell all" function for some moves at least. I keep getting Painwheel's Outtake/Snapback and i'm never using that garbage no matter how many stats you tape to it.

Boogiepop, moisterrific and Prmth456 like this.
  7. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

Will the AI version of player teams this time actually use the bonus stats we have? Right now I'm 100% sure NONE of our bonus stats are applied.

How do I know this? Because a few of my friends fought my 32K FS team and they easily won with a 12K team, there's no way that could have been possible if my character's bonus stats worked because I had max Defence on both Harlequin and Armed Forces.

8. FreyRenoir

FreyRenoir Member

How about adding milestone rewards for the next patch? High leveled players get them all anyways, but i think they are a great incentive to rank high on price fights. Like one more every tier would be great already. As the game grows, our rewards should grow as well.

ThanatosDK and Ryouhi like this.
  9. MightyZug

MightyZug Game Director
    Hidden Variable Dev

No, Eliza will only be available via Eliza Relics and her Moves will only be available via Daily Events. Eliza Fighters and Moves will be added to the general Relics alongside our next big content update.

The cadence for methods to acquire new character "stuff" is roughly:
    • NEW CHAR RELEASE: Prize Fights (Fighters) + Daily Events (Moves)
    • NEW CHAR RELEASE +1 mo - New Character Relic (Fighters)
    • NEW CHAR RELEASE +2 mo - Fighters + Moves added to all Relics (Fighters + Moves)
    NOTE: This is all subject to change, but that's the current plan for now. Hope that helps to clear things up!

#29 MightyZug, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Boomtski, Gmo, tom641 and 3 others like this.
  10. MightyZug

MightyZug Game Director
    Hidden Variable Dev

On our list of things to consider adding in the future!

This will be addressed as part of the next content update after 1.2.3 - being implemented as we speak!

Looking into this.

Will look into this for a future update (but won't be in 1.2.3).

Parabellum, Gmo, FreyRenoir and 4 others like this.
  11. tom641

tom641 Active Member

That seems alright. If i'm honest i was a bit concerned about this game crashing just because there wasn't much to spend actual money to get, but this seems to fix that.

12. Stilhouette

Stilhouette Member

I think it would be good, and probably likely, that in the future we can see spending money to expand moves storage cap. Only people who've really invested time into the game will need it, and those people are the ones who are most eager to support the game too.

13. Prmth456

Prmth456 Member

What I'm really missing so far is a steady income of canopy coins. The way it is right now, I can only afford to purchase nodes for my most prized golden fighters.
    It would be one hell of an incentive if we got like a 100 coins for every win on prize fights.

14. MightyZug

MightyZug Game Director
    Hidden Variable Dev

Providing more/better options to get Canopy Coins is definitely on our list. More to come when we share more info on the next update post 1.2.3.

ThanatosDK, moisterrific, Gmo and 4 others like this.
  15. bundtcake

bundtcake New Member

Any thoughts about adding a higher difficulty level for the Daily Events, or possibly just ramping up the difficulty of the Expert level? It feels unfortunate that after completing the story mode, Daily Events are the best (and only viable) place to spend your yellow energy, but it maxes out at such a noticeably lower difficulty level (and therefore EXP level) than the story mode. It makes it feel like once a character is sufficiently leveled, there's no point in spending their yellow energy at all.

ThanatosDK, tom641 and BambooEarpick like this.
  16. Stilhouette

Stilhouette Member

Any chance this update will be implemented this weekend? I really want to spend some of my theonites on that Eliza relic :)

17. MightyZug

MightyZug Game Director
    Hidden Variable Dev

The update has been submitted to Apple, we're just waiting for approval before we can release it (once the iOS version is approved, then we can roll out the update on all platforms). Fingers crossed!

18. BambooEarpick

BambooEarpick Member

19. Ryouhi

Ryouhi Active Member

Great to hear!
    Keep up the good work <3

20. Stilhouette

Stilhouette Member

That's awesome! I never knew that updates had to be submitted first and approved by Apple (learned something new today!) Good luck!!

#40 Stilhouette, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    Prmth456 likes this.