OFFICIAL: 1.2.4 Minor Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Jul 13, 2017.

1. MightyZug

MightyZug Game Director
    Hidden Variable Dev

We will be posting a very small 1.2.4 update within the next week that is specifically focused on resolving a critical bug in 1.2.3:

FIXED UNRELIABLE INPUT BUG
    In 1.2.3, the area on the screen where "Character Ability buttons" (like Eliza's Sekhmet mode sarcophagus button) appeared would not reliably detect inputs, leading to gameplay inconsistency and (understandable!) frustration. As of 1.2.4, this has been fixed.

NOTE: This is NOT the big content update (with Beowulf, etc) that is due to release in the next few weeks. We will post a preview of what to expect from that 1.3.0 update in the near future.

Thanks!

2. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

Thank you! That's all I can really say, so...keep up the good work!

MightyZug likes this.
  3. TheUltimatePowerman

Thanks for the update even though it hasn't effected me luckily XD. I'm just hoping that this doesn't become a problem in the future but I know it will be fine.

4. J8khero

J8khero Active Member

Yes!! Finally! The gods (devs) have heared our screams and cries about this bug! Thank you for listening to us and just wanna say, you guys are the best and keep up the good work!!;):D:p

MightyZug likes this.
  5. Wulfden

Wulfden Active Member

Can't wait to see the patch come in! I'm stoked to see what else is up your sleeves! :D

6. vncsmrqs

vncsmrqs New Member

I have a samsumg galaxy J7 2016 with android 6.0.1 and even so it says that the game is not compatible with my device. I love this game and i really wanted to play it, is there anything i can do to play on my cell phone? :(

7. Boogiepop

Boogiepop New Member

You could just sideload the app and see how well it runs on your phone.