OFFICIAL: 1.4.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Zenon

Zenon New Member

also i only posted once i dont know what are you talking about maybe a bug or something?

2. Cellsai

Cellsai Doubly Adorale

You literally just posted twice again. I don't mean "posted two copies of the same post", I mean "posted two comments one after the other".

Please don't do that.

3. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Member

Going on 13 hours now, 150 Theonites is not nearly enough to cover my loss of daily event awards, experience gained from daily event battles, the 60 theonites from performing missions, and how much points I'm down toward the gold pf.
    A gold character is the only acceptable response. I didn't get my first gold until $75 was spent, so I feel that $250 of my time can be compensated with ONE gold card.

Once again, I don't mean to be a jerk, this is completely sincere and my thoughts on the matter. Just providing a bigger perspective you guys seem to be forgetting.

Neferu1109 likes this.
  4. Athletinerd48

Athletinerd48 New Member

Don't forget it's a holiday too. So they owe you time and a half. At least 500$. Maybe 1000$.

Prmth456 likes this.
  5. Prmth456

Prmth456 Member

Those are rookie numbers! I'd sue for 200k. I mean 13 hours!?!?!?

Athletinerd48 likes this.
  6. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

Your expectation of compensation due to lost playtime is an irrelevant argument. The terms of service clearly states that: "The Company shall not be providing the Service without such defects." (Such as bugs)

Legally, they don't have to give us any compensation for inconveniences caused by unexpected bugs. Just be happy HVS is nice enough to give us the equivalent of a free character relic for our troubles.

IMG_4900.PNG

7. Prmth456

Prmth456 Member

Everyone should be patient and wait for the devs to fix it. It won't be long until everybody is playing again.
    Also, disregard Moisterrific "legal" advice. Since Moist is not a f* lawyer and is legally incorrect on his assumption. ;)

Android users having problems with the game, please participate on the following poll:

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/android-user-poll-please-read.796/

Cellsai likes this.
  8. Magma442

Magma442 Moderator

OK I'm going to step in, I wish to kindly ask to tone down the hostilities towards other users. theres bugs and the thread is here to try to help and resolve them, please refrain from hostile comments.

9. Zenon

Zenon New Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yea yea ok i get it no problem bro thanks for the advice.

10. Athletinerd48

Athletinerd48 New Member

Apologies. I will refrain.

11. DarioFSD

DarioFSD New Member

In my cell phone is not compatible is a Samsung galaxy J7

12. Cellsai

Cellsai Doubly Adorale

13. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Member

Alright, I've said my piece on the matter. Just hoping it's something substantial for a whole missed day....

I just want to remind everyone of the proverb, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" if they give us 150 theonites, ultimately that is kind of them, but I will be pursuing the support team for more. So if you don't want more, then that's up to you. But I've gotten plenty of free currency in games by being "squeaky"

Cellsai likes this.
  14. Liam

Liam Community Cat
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey everyone, we're aware of the issues users are experiencing and hope we can move discussion over to this thread:
    http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/android-user-poll-please-read.796/

Thank you very much for your patience as we investigate this issue!

Post in that thread:

15. A Bad Time

A Bad Time New Member

Glad to hear that, regardless of how long it takes I'll be ready to do that big band origin story when I can :p

16. Liam

Liam Community Cat
    Hidden Variable Dev

17. GODZPELL

GODZPELL New Member

About the daily login bonus, how do i trigger the window to show up? It worked fine yesterday when i tried to play and it showed as i just logged in. I tried logging in now to get what i can while waiting for the fix of the recent bug but i got nothing. Tried to look for a button that might trigger it but so far, no luck finding it. Am i just stupid or is there no way for it to pop up except when you login for the next day?

18. Luke

Luke Active Member

now people have calm down from the post update hype/bug-reports ill just mention one feature i didnt know i needed. the LOCK ICON during fights. oh man they put it on teammates on BBs and on SMs, as a big fan on control play style im so happy.

Prmth456 and moisterrific like this.
  19. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Member

Wish I knew what you were talking about lol. Going on day 2 of the bug.

20. Luke

Luke Active Member

keep clam and carry on