OFFICIAL: 1.4.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Member

No seriously, what ARE you talking about lol?

2. Tetarti

Tetarti New Member

I think they're talking about the lock icons that should now appear over blockbusters and specials when they are disabled.

3. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Member

That didn't used to happen? Dang, must have been hard to figure out lol.

4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yep. There was a phase when my fighter was disabled and id tap on my moves so hard and throught it was a bug, but no just simple disable. And disable com in three kinds, special moves, blockbusters and tagins. Sometimes there will be a fight modifier that only give out one of them and taking that 0.001second to look below the hp bar is hard, maybe not for other people, but it was for me.

Gibraltor likes this.
  5. DarioFSD

DarioFSD New Member

6. ShadowSpider

ShadowSpider New Member

this update is great, but i just noticed in recent matches that Ivy League Parasoul’s passive is broken now, the blockbuster meter reduction just doesn’t work now despite it being clearly labeled under the enemy’s health bar. The detonate drain still works but that BB reduction was one of the strongest late game passive for bosses, so i hope it gets fixed soon

7. Snow

Snow Active Member

Any clues on the next character? :3

Kind of itching now to invest funds into the next character :3

8. Cellsai

Cellsai Doubly Adorale

Oh! Can you open a bug report in the Bugs section and give as much information as you can about your situation before and after the patch? It's the best place to get problems noticed.

9. DarioFSD

DarioFSD New Member

the version that I ran well was 1.0.0 (1) had few flaws as when performing special qualities with extras extras used to give some lag in the game also among other things the current version nones compatible with my mobil and is a disgrace porquenadoro this game

10. Snow

Snow Active Member

The current game version is 1.4.1 I believe, so that means you are playing an old or unofficial version of the game :3 :3 :3. You need to update it via apple store.

11. Cellsai

Cellsai Doubly Adorale

When someone has a genuine concern about the game and is clearly agitated, please don't make things worse by posting obnoxious smiley faces.

Besides, he was saying that the game ran fine in 1.0.0 and now recent versions don't work at all. Not that he is still playing an old version.

Again, it's best that you make a post in this part of the forum: http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/forums/known-issues-bugs.27/
    Please give as much information as possible!

12. Snow

Snow Active Member

I stand corrected. Also this is a smiley face : ) This is an unsure cat face :3 I was also trying to help. Sorry. :3 (I never use smiley faces)