• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.5.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I was able to do the additional in app update and play the game for awhile, but when I went to go open a relic I was booted from the game with the previous (Maintenance until 12:00 UTC+9). I'm confused on how I was able to play for the beginning of Painwheel's story mode before being booted.

Super excited for this update. My three Painwheels are ready to go.

The only thing I am concerned about is that we all may be missing the entire Medici Event? :3 I have like 100 gold so I hope we can all still play in this mid-week event in time and that maintenance hopes soon :3 :3 Also excited

The only thing I am concerned about is that we all may be missing the entire Medici Event? :3 I have like 100 gold so I hope we can all still play in this mid-week event in time and that maintenance hopes soon :3 :3 Also excited
I thought this week's md-week mercidi was almost finished when the update hit? Am i remember it worng?

Reactions: Evangelionlovr
I thought this week's md-week mercidi was almost finished when the update hit? Am i remember it worng?
It finished last night. For the brief moment I was able to play the game just a few hours ago, I claimed my Medici reward.

You may be right, I cannot remember it's been so long :3 All I remember doing was farming the Cerebella mission for top 10 and cannot remember if there was a Medici Event tbh :3 I really hope I didn't miss it :3

So with the 9 new golds, will the rates change from the 1.2.0. post? Because from what I know, nothing has changed those rates (until now?) http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-fighter-relic-loot-rates.213/ (if someone already asked and you said, sorry. i would suggest making it its own post if this is true!)
i'd assume the rates stay the same.

Probably something like it rolls for which rarity it is first and chooses one of the cards in that rarity tier.
I guess anyway

i'd assume the rates stay the same.

Probably something like it rolls for which rarity it is first and chooses one of the cards in that rarity tier.
I guess anyway
Well, if this is true, it'd be nice to get rates for all the new crate types. I've heard of SHARD TO GET being 5% gold, and the daily relic is 10-50%, but I think it'd be nice if it was all together, even if the rates haven't changed.

Well, if this is true, it'd be nice to get rates for all the new crate types. I've heard of SHARD TO GET being 5% gold, and the daily relic is 10-50%, but I think it'd be nice if it was all together, even if the rates haven't changed.
there's an official post with all the relics' rates for bronze/silver/gold

somewehre in the new players section i think?

Reactions: ThanatosDK
I know, I linked it in my first post. It doesn't include every box, which is my problem.
ohh i see.

probably best to make unique thread about or try to reach a mod or dev maybe

ohh i see.

probably best to make unique thread about or try to reach a mod or dev maybe
That's why I posted in this thread, hoping Zug would see it. I'll make a seperate post if the update comes out and they don't do it themself.

I was able to do the additional in app update and play the game for awhile, but when I went to go open a relic I was booted from the game with the previous (Maintenance until 12:00 UTC+9). I'm confused on how I was able to play for the beginning of Painwheel's story mode before being booted.
They are testing for troubles
Do you remember how we sufer last update that the game crashes? Well that is the reason that they still in maintenance

Hey guys - quick update:
LINE encountered some unforeseen issues during Maintenance Mode testing that have prevented them from releasing the update. We're working on getting it resolved with them ASAP, but due to time zone differences and the like, realistically Maintenance Mode is probably going to remain up for a while longer (potentially another 12+ hours..)

Still getting details and figuring things out, so hopefully we can accelerate things.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

EDIT:

The patch is live and maintenance is over!

Last edited:
First post, and I am new...
If the update runs so that I cannot log in today, do I miss my daily log in bonus? It's the silver or gold today (I am pretty sure), and I'm REALLY trying to get a bad ms frosty filia.

Reactions: Master07Fx
Hey guys - quick update:
LINE encountered some unforeseen issues during Maintenance Mode testing that have prevented them from releasing the update. We're working on getting it resolved with them ASAP, but due to time zone differences and the like, realistically Maintenance Mode is probably going to remain up for a while longer (potentially another 12+ hours..)

Still getting details and figuring things out, so hopefully we can accelerate things.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
I hope you guys fix this issue and I appreciate that you guys keep us up to date.

First post, and I am new...
If the update runs so that I cannot log in today, do I miss my daily log in bonus? It's the silver or gold today (I am pretty sure), and I'm REALLY trying to get a bad ms frosty filia.
silvers are easy to get from anywhere(prize fights, story mode relics) so don't worry. the last daily login prize is Sliver Lining relic(about 6% gold fighter rate) if its any consolation, its still unlikely to get a gold from it.