• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.6.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

1 gold lvl 40 rip me.

You should take that Filia, farm her like crazy, make a team to back her up and start trying to reach at least 1 million points in PFs. Best case scenario you end up being 30~60% and get yourself another Gold fighter. It's like your best bet when you're new. I'm genuinely concerned to know you only have 1 Gold fighter being lvl 40 lol

Good luck.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Level 39 now, got Harlequin Cerebella and a Raw Nerv Painwheel recently from the origin story so now my prize fight scores are going up too so I might be able to get the Primed Parasoul as well if the Prize Fight top 10% stay around 3 million.

1 gold lvl 40 rip me.
At least it's a Parasite Weave--that stun is the best thing ever.
Parasite Weave is incredible. She's one of the best fighters. My suggestion is boost up some of your silvers, and collect Theonite so you can keep going in PFs. I did that to get Untouchable, Diva Intervention, and Parasite Weave.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
1 gold lvl 40 rip me.
At least it's a Parasite Weave--that stun is the best thing ever.
I'm a lucky duck now that I got her from this prize fight... that stun is nice indeed.
Now I went from player level 40 with 1 gold to having three golds this week... all 3 filias. this is a good week for me! Getting close to levelling a couple silvers to gold, as well.

Hopefully you'll rake in the golds, too!
But don't forget the silvers... Honestly, my bad hair day (now a silver), bad ms frosty and resonant evil carry my team way more than my dread locks did, despite her being a higher fighter score.

Reactions: TRIX
i have no gold fighters and im level 34 hlep me pls

i have no gold fighters and im level 34 hlep me pls
Try to save up 1k gold for the 10+1 draw. Do daily quests everyday. Rinse. Repeat. :3 :3 It's a slow grind until your first gold unfortunately.

Reactions: Jasonissm
I got my first gold around level 36-38 but after you get you first gold it should get much easier because their stats grow so much quicker and you can win prize fights much easier. If you haven't already 100% as much of the main story as you can because you get so many Premiere relics from it. It was pretty annoying when I opened like 3x 10+1 Premieres and got nothing until I got a Harlequin Cerebella just from a random Premiere. It's around 36-37% chance each 10+1 pull so after 3 pulls you should have 1 legendary by the odds.

Quick update~!

We've submitted the builds to LINE QA for review.
Once those builds pass and are good to go, we can send em off to Apple for the final check!

We were hoping to start this process a little bit sooner for an early November release, but currently we're looking at an early to mid November release. (Hopefully leaning towards early!)

Once we nail down a more solid date, we'll post another update.

As always, we really appreciate your patience while we get these updates out!

Oh man I feel so grateful. I just got lvl 29 but I already had two golds for some time now. Raw nerve (lvl12) and Firefly (lvl 9). I have a nice amount of silvers too, I just don't have as much time as I used too, to level them up.

Im slowly but steadily evolving my fighters ti clean up my storage. I can probably do three 10+1 pulls once the update is here.

When it comes to the golds, I have 5:

• Harlequin Cerebella
• Untouchable Peacock
• Primed Parasoul
• Firefly Painwheel
• Regally Blonde Parasoul

All I did was play the game daily & I just kept getting them through the Premiere Relic (I even got two golds back-to-back) & I don’t buy in bulk. Working on trying to get a gold Eliza because I just found out how amazing she is in combat (I usually stuck with Filia & Peacock). Looking forward to the update, though. It’ll be fun to explore a new character’s capabilities.

omg almost 2 weeks waiting for the update and no date for it
im getting bored of waiting cuz i havent played for about 20 days and when i think in playing i remember that theres nothing i can do cuz i already finished the origins stories the main story and im starting to forget about this game

im getting bored of waiting cuz i havent played for about 20 days and when i think in playing i remember that theres nothing i can do cuz i already finished the origins stories the main story and im starting to forget about this game

Play the Prize Fights?

upload_2017-11-8_17-7-49.png
Spoke so soon :p

As you've probably heard by now, our current tentative release date is 11/15.
This is the planned date set by LINE, so we all have our fingers crossed that it doesn't change.

If anything changes, (probably even if everything goes according to plan), we'll be back to keep everyone in the loop.

Again, we really appreciate everyone's patience while we get this update out!

Yikes. One more week. tt

the new special abilities look amazing! I've got like 30 relics stored up and a bunch of theonite, so I'm sure I'll get some good moves/characters.

Can't wait till update 1.6.0 I'm always ready to see the amazing things the development team has worked on. Really great job with everyone supporting It~♡

Reactions: IvyLeague