• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.1 Update Notes (LIVE)

SPECIAL 2.0 STORE PACKS
A selection of special 2.0 bundles will be made available via the Store for 30 days after you log in for the first time.

Only one of each bundle can be purchased per player and each contains an assortment of rewards (including Theonite and Canopy Coins) in addition to the "featured reward" shown below.

Be sure to check out the full details in-game to see everything packed into every bundle!

DJXCAG3.png

HxxGYuP.png

Are the prices shown here the prices after the discounts are applied or before?

This got me confused cuz if it’s 70% off and the price is $99.99 for the gold mine pack then the non discount price would be $333.30 which doesn’t really make sense given how the App Store doesn’t list prices that high. (Also what kinda weirdo doesn’t price things by .99?)

If it’s 70% off $99.99 that’d be $29.99 which makes more sense.

Or like a lower discounts then for first time coming to the new update today per player it would make more sense

Reactions: Renan Flippy
We've made a few more updates and feature adjustments that will be included in the 2.0.1 build that is still on scheduled to go live on January 18th.

A summary of these adjustments have been added to the original post in purple!

Reactions: VicKing
Since Move Relics will no longer be available, what if you have Relic moves waiting to be unlocked but your collection already has several copies of every single move in gold and is completely full? Will those relics be deleted?
(I wasn’t sure where to actually ask this question since the update doesn’t exist in the game yet.)

Since Move Relics will no longer be available, what if you have Relic moves waiting to be unlocked but your collection already has several copies of every single move in gold and is completely full? Will those relics be deleted?
(I wasn’t sure where to actually ask this question since the update doesn’t exist in the game yet.)
They're still going to be available, as far as I'm aware, from prize fights and such. You just won't be able to buy them.

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
They will still persist.
You can open them when you're ready : )

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
i just downloaded 2.0.1 version. can i load old data from line skullgirls now or i have to wait until 18th ?

i just downloaded 2.0.1 version. can i load old data from line skullgirls now or i have to wait until 18th ?

Im sorry but what? 2.0.1 will be released in 1/18/18. The game is still 4 days away. So please screenshot me a picture of your game and reveal the version. Thank you!

so i don't need to wait till 18th ? kinda afraid to lose my old data o.o

so i don't need to wait till 18th ? kinda afraid to lose my old data o.o
Mhm if you could not restore your data use your verified email and contact them so you can recover your account. (I verified mine)

The new Skullgirls Will be launched for android 5.0.2?

when will the game available for Asia i hope not to long

Looking forward to the changes, mostly filter/sort and performance improvements!

Reactions: Liam
when the iPhone X gets a performance optimization when the Note 8 doesn't *TRIGGERED*

jokes aside ...

can this be globally released? I'm at kuwait and wondering if this is available in kuwait?