• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.1 Update Notes (LIVE)

Will relics we have move from our old accounts to the new app or will we have to open them all before hand. If they do transfer over will the fighter relics change from 100% to 50% and will the drop rates for gold be adjusted when on the new app.

i took a break to play pokemon (ultra sun :p) and wait for 2018 to roll around. you guys didnt disappoint! awesome update. can. not. wait.

Three things: 1:
i took a break to play pokemon (ultra sun :p) and wait for 2018 to roll around. you guys didnt disappoint! awesome update. can. not. wait.
My parents got Sun by accident. We’re currently working on getting a refund.
2: Can’t wait for the new update! Finally, I can see the death animations, and get Canadi- I mean Oh Mai Valentine. I don’t like the 50% thing with relics tho.
3: Happy New Years, everyone!

Are the relics percentage is still in the game?
The Relic loot rate percentages will be changing slightly as noted in the patch notes.
Once this patch is live, we will update the Relic loot rate thread to match the 2.0 percentages.

We'll also be adding the Relic loot rates inside of the App soon.

The Relic loot rate percentages will be changing slightly as noted in the patch notes.
Once this patch is live, we will update the Relic loot rate thread to match the 2.0 percentages.

We'll also be adding the Relic loot rates inside of the App soon.

Liam about chat in game this being thought of?

On the type of improvement of graph for more robust smartphone turns in this next update?

or even implement the Sovietic voice?

Liam about chat in game this being thought of?
We have a post coming soon which will talk about a lot of new features we have planned for later this year.
We'll have more information about social features like this soon!

On the type of improvement of graph for more robust smartphone turns in this next update?
I'm a little bit unclear on what this question is asking, sorry!

or even implement the Sovietic voice?
We would like to include voice packs (like Soviet) in the game eventually.

I'm a little bit unclear on what this question is asking, sorry!

the game is very beautiful in itself this is fact more think of climatic effects in the scenarios the rain thunder that of that whitened on the screen or even darker and dingy scenarios with some change of the scenario.

Thanks for answer

Reactions: Liam
Buenas tardes ...;)
solo tengo una pregunta
¿Será la versión 2.0 compatible con la primera generación de Moto X?
sin nada más que agregar, espero la actualización
vamos cráneos
:)

Buenas tardes ...;)
solo tengo una pregunta
¿Será la versión 2.0 compatible con la primera generación de Moto X?
sin nada más que agregar, espero la actualización
vamos cráneos
:)
El Moto X, por lo menos X, X4, XStyle, y X Play deben funcionar en versión 2.0.

Reactions: Cellsai
I have some character & move Relics. Are those relics going to transfer to new Version?
or I should claim it before the new Ver. 2.0 release? I really don't have much space to open those relics ~XD!

I have some character & move Relics. Are those relics going to transfer to new Version?
or I should claim it before the new Ver. 2.0 release? I really don't have much space to open those relics ~XD!
All of your Relics will be transferred over, yep!

Have one questions will the story mode on current game will it be on the new skullgirls game or just all new story modes? Or can we get a redo on origin and story modes ? Just thinking out loud and i had to ask myself about it. But still hyped for the 2.0 up coming game for skullgirls .

@JAMES D JONES Skullgirls 2.0 will include everything from 1.6.1, and more!

You'll still be able to play all of the previous Origin Stories.

Will it be reset to earn the prizes from them? Like a redo on like you can earn blockbuster's and money in it ?

Are there any intentions to change up some of the Daily Events?

Currently some have way too few variety in enemies(at least on hard). The worst offender for me is the Big Band daily, because that is just 90% Private Dick on hard (and all have just the same time wasting effects).

Something like double's daily where all 3 gold versions are available would be interesting.

Please include online ranked PvP / Events and Trade market !

Reactions: VicKing