1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: 2.0.4 Maintenance Complete + User Data Details

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think you just made a link to google account so its ok(maybe) and lots people lost unclaimed relics, every kind of relic it seems.

2. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey Rebecca! We've sent a response to your email just now.

Lenin17 and Rebecca like this.
  3. Septimus Heap

Septimus Heap New Member

I don't really participate much in any discussion. I just lurk and read guides, check updates and nothing else. I don't rant nor say bad things, especially to the devs. I know you guys didn't want this to happen. I understand and that is why I am patiently waiting. However, I can no longer access even the replacement (compensation) I got from the data lost.

Here's the error I'm getting. I'm losing my patience. Can't even play in the mean time. It sucks...

Attached Files:

4. Ligarr

Ligarr New Member

I've sent in an email almost 23 hours ago now. Just wondering if I can have a dm about the ETA or update on my case?

Edit: Thanks for the reply and processing for my case! Wish you best of luck with the rest of them

#84 Ligarr, Feb 6, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  5. Neherenia

Neherenia New Member

I just ran the game and all my data was there. Like peacock says....that's all folks.

Liam likes this.
  6. Peppovitch

Peppovitch New Member

It's been about 24 hours or so since my ticket was sent. Would it be possible to give an estimate timeframe for my case? I liked the game so much, that I am smashing that refresh on my email just in case it comes in. :D

7. Chaos Master

Chaos Master New Member

Well, I foolishly deleted the game from my device, reinstalled it, and made a new account. Launched it last night and it was working perfectly, but when I tried this morning it got to syncing downloads and sat there for a few hours with no change. I'm kinda afraid to un-and-reinstall it again less I screw it up more. Any help with that?

(I also sent a restore data ticket this morning but I'm just gonna wait for you guys to work your magic on that.)

8. Георгий Мироненко

Hello.
    Also made a request yesterday and has not received a response (about 24 hours). In principle, the problem is like many here with the resetting of branches of character skills. I wanted to find out whether this would change somehow, or better reconcile and save the glasses again?

9. OkitaSougo

OkitaSougo New Member

I've sent an email almost 22 hours ago and I still don't have a reply yet. I understand that you guys are your doing your best tho! Keep up the good work.

10. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Just wanted to let you guys know we're still working as hard as we can to get through every ticket.
    It hurts me to know there's still so many we haven't been able to respond to yet, but hopefully you receive your first response from us tomorrow or the day after!

Hang in there everyone!
    We really appreciate your patience and understanding during these hectic times.

Peppovitch and Alex Tan like this.
  11. Skullboy

Skullboy New Member

officially 24 hours for my ticket. No response whatsoever. Ugh the agony :(

12. Chubbs

Chubbs New Member

Same ☹️

13. Itsjackiee

Itsjackiee New Member

Been over 24 hours since I’ve emailed a ticket and also no response.

14. That nub

That nub Member

Chello komrade I have waited for 1 day too and still no speak from Dev

I'm becoming Russian for every hour my account isnt back
    Halp

This is a semi joke pls no ban

15. BananaLord

BananaLord New Member

So far ive sent a ticket since monday (11am) and now writing this at wednesday (6:46pm) so far my ticket is still unresolved and looking at others’ scenarios, I dont undertstand why my account got deleted in the first place
    I made a skullgirls account before the maintenance and didnt even delete the app, and still all my data is lost (for now I hope :( )
    I know the devs are working really hard and I really appreciate it but please I dont feel like there is progress going on at all :(

16. Skullboy

Skullboy New Member

I DM them on Facebook about the slow progress on my ticket, they told me they have like thousands of tickets and are going through each ticket as fast as they can. Let’s not forget that they are a small team. Let’s just be patient and let them do their magic.

#96 Skullboy, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Peacockis2cool4u likes this.
  17. André

André New Member

More than 24h here too. Spent a lot of money/time on this game and got fully erased.

18. BananaLord

BananaLord New Member

I just really hope I could get ALL my progress and characters back since I plan to max out one of each character variant.

19. IdfK

IdfK New Member

I love the game, and I am fully aware of the fact that the whole situation is in a jumble, and I know that the game devs are definitely working really hard to get this settled.
    And I hate to concern you developers even more, but I also am one of the users who lost their datas, and I would very much like it to get those back and enjoy the game like before.
    I sent you guys an email about a day and a half ago? but couldn’t receive any contact. I’m kinda afraid and nervous of my data going totally gone, since I did pour a lot of my time and affection into it.
    So I really hate to bother you guys in any way, but could you email me back for me to get a glimpse of my account data’s current state? It’s gotten to the point that I’m thinking the tickets got lost somewhere, and you didn’t get anything from me.
    Again, sorry for being another burden, and I hope and believe you devs will do fine through this incident.

BananaLord likes this.
  20. Itsjackiee

Itsjackiee New Member

I guess you’re in a slightly worse situation than I. My account is there but there is a major rollback on all my character progressions. It’s only slightly better than starting fresh. It might actually be better starting fresh to make use of the two free gold and still be able to farm everything from scratch. Sigh

IdfK and BananaLord like this.