1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: 2.1.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Anthony

Anthony New Member

iOS has the update!!!!! I’ll see you soon c:

Irken-Pony likes this.
  2. Cellsai

Cellsai Doubly Adorable

Just to confirm, are both your email and password the correct case? If you registered your email as 'Irken@Pony.Com' but try to log in 'irken@pony.com' it won't work.

3. Irken-Pony

Irken-Pony New Member

I have it exactly how it is, and I even tried the password change as well. But it still hasn’t allowed me to log in. It’s giving me a code called “8.UDE.42”
    I’m pretty sure there might be a thread JUST about error codes and stuff, but i’m Not exactly sure who to turn to then.

4. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

AKA Merry Go-rilla is useless now

This “tweak” basically pushes Cerebella to the bottom the tier list since she will now lack a lot of damage compared to before and have even worse combo potential because MGR can’t re-stand now.

In that case then MGR should get a solid damage buff to compensate for the damage she missed out on.

And speaking of compensation, the compensation for extended maintenance downtime felt inadequate.

I would get way more coins in two days from completing Filia and Band expert dailies than a measly 25,000 from the mail. Not to mention the potential gold moves with good stats I missed out on.

5. Renan Flippy

Renan Flippy Member

@Liam How can I put my Facebook name back as a username? I re-downloaded the game as they said, but when I accessed my account via Email, the username was changed to the Email. Before the Update, I accessed another device with my Email account and the user name was Facebook.

Attached Files:

6. Master Alaric

Master Alaric New Member

You have to file a claim and let them know what happend... and if you can remember your original Skullgirls User ID, so they can unmount it from the old one and add it to your new one.
    I had to do that with the last update (when they moved servers).

7. Renan Flippy

Renan Flippy Member

My data is safe, i don't lose nothing. I'm talking about why my username as changed.

8. Irken-Pony

Irken-Pony New Member

I lost everything on my Ipad, but I have everything on my personal tablet, but the game on that is super laggy and barely playable.

I accidentally made the tutorial guest login become my Skullgirls login and I can’t change it, basically I have the same user on both devices, but they are completely different one being the one with all of my progress but is Super laggy, and the other which was the main device I play on because I can actually PLAY on it, has the restart from scratch... :(

9. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Can you please find your Skullgirls User ID from the options menu on the progress that you would like to recover, and email us with that information and everything you have said here?

The ID can be found in the format: XXXX-XXXX.

You can email us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com

No data is saved locally on the device, so your iPad will be able to login to your lost data with no issues if you can remember the login information.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Master Alaric likes this.
  10. Irken-Pony

Irken-Pony New Member

Yaaay! after a Full day of complete bull crap from SO much trouble with the App I even was panicing so hard as well, I was able to login with all my progress Still there! Great! NOW I can see what the Update has done besides give me an emotional day. :p

I’ll shut up now

Krovelnaut Iron likes this.
  11. Cellsai

Cellsai Doubly Adorable

12. Israel Ish-Lestat

Israel Ish-Lestat New Member

I have a problem with my game Skullgirls mobile in my iPhone that say to actualization I already updated the game but it send me to open the game just I did it and again send me to the game to repeat the same so what do I need to do... I wanna play but nothing happen

13. Smok3dToast

Smok3dToast New Member

Kind of miffed that the latest update wiped out the progress I made on Accursed Experiments when I used about 195 theonite just to get to the boss node and finish it.

14. Fel

Fel Active Member

Maybe contact the devs about this, I didn't lose any progress I made on the event.

15. Spark Shark

Spark Shark New Member

If it ain't Fortune, it'll be a big... misfortune[​IMG]

16. Spark Shark

Spark Shark New Member

I'll see myself out now.

17. Anthony

Anthony New Member

I hope it’s Fortune as well my fiend I also hope her story isn’t canon

18. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

Unfortunately, the next character is most likely Squigly. Plus, this game is a prequel to the original, so it’s canon.

19. Anthony

Anthony New Member

I won’t believe it! Lol

20. Spark Shark

Spark Shark New Member

Technically, if it didn't go like you don't want it to go, she wouldn't be the Ms. Fortune we all know and love.