OFFICIAL: 2.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by Liam, Apr 5, 2018.

1. jeremyhall2727

jeremyhall2727 New Member

Awesome you're doing a great job

2. Shambles88

Shambles88 New Member

After the update of the App via PlayStore, the additional content stuck at the decompressing. I have to uninstall and reinstall the app in my Android. Now i have the last version ready to sink in PF!

3. Dennis Aguilar

Dennis Aguilar New Member

Hi Team Skullgirls. In this update I'm a little disappointed, because I'm heading to Prizefights and I fight with low nives, less than 1000 strength and my fighters are 6000 forces. I'm just gaining experience too low. No fights are equal to my fighters anymore and I do not want to use my level 1 fighters to start these fights either. My favorite fighters are of high levels and these fights only bore me and take time away. So I do not want to continue fighting, with levels that are not equal to mine. This seems to be Mortal Kombat, you have to raise levels of fights to get to the real action, but my fighters are very strong for these fights and I do not get experience that serves them in anything. I apologize for being rude but it is the reality of what is happening in Prizefights. What happened? you always bring great news, but today it has been the opposite in Prizefights. We have always chosen the fighters and then the game paired us with levels similar to ours, but today it is not like that, you must start from the lowest to get bored before reaching levels of fights similar to my fighters. With only three fights I did not want to continue fighting with levels too low for me.

Neherenia and RMITB like this.
  4. KeenFox

KeenFox Member

Alert!

I guess we are all experiencing tons of serious and minor bugs in this update with relics not showing or appearing anywhere else and much much more.My game also stuck in Fight Prize Mode after a win where I had to restart the app completely.
    Also a daily mission was just saying "Spotlight" without a description at all.It was completely blank!

It also seems people are experiencing issues where their coins do not count when spent athough I cannot confirm that.

This update needs a rework ASAP.
    There are so many things we are facing right now that a different thread should be made just for this purpose.

5. RagingDemon1430

RagingDemon1430 New Member

I feel like prize fights starting at the weakest available fighters is a bit nerfed, and you end up wasting valuable fighter energy and time building your streak for very little reward and almost non-existent experience. For players like me, I use prize fights to level my lower fighters, and I have to use weaker fighters already to build a streak that's worth it. I can't devote hours and hours to the game just to build a streak.

I rather liked the original prize fight layout before, where enemy team FS was based off your chosen team, and scaled up higher with your streak, instead of starting abysmally weak and getting only fractionally stronger as your progress.

Dennis Aguilar and Zuzuska like this.
  6. RagingDemon1430

This, exactly. It doesn't seem worth it unless you horde lower level gold/silver/bronze just for the sole purpose of grinding out those first few fights and even providing any kind of challenge to get to the worthwhile fights.

Dennis Aguilar likes this.
  7. Neherenia

Neherenia New Member

What should I do with this problem? After winning a prize fight at the end of the battle the game just stop in this animation, I had to relaunch the game. Am I the only with this issue?

8. Knives

Knives New Member

que mal que ese chat no se pueda desactivar, es bastante molesto tener que ver conversaciones absurdas de niños como que se unan a un clan o que le van a pasar fotos de una amiga.
    Ojalá consideren la opción de desactivar el chat ya que no todos buscamos hacer amigos en los juegos y solo queremos jugar.

Dennis Aguilar and Neherenia like this.
  9. Rainbowdelight

Rainbowdelight New Member

What the heck is going on?!
    Just started daily gold prize fight and had to fight 3 300 point fighters with a 3 5k+ fighters. Barely made 20k when I should be scoring 100k+!

You have cut the rate to 50% on specific relics,cut currency rates every patch and generally done everything you can to screw your players over. If this is the way skullgirls plays now...... I'm done.
    I thought the developers taking over skullgirls was a good thing, but I miss Line running it....at least they didn't screw us over like this!

10. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Member

I dunno... I mean, I'm pretty sure the idea behind starting out low early was to help spread variety of defensive teams. So that you could see fighting teams that you would've never seen unless you used strangely low fighters. It certainly does make things a bit tougher for players with few fighters to start out though.

11. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Member

Instead of throwing out accusations and negative remarks, you could offer some opinions and try to change things in a productive way. This update has just been released, there are definitely going to be errors or disliked patches. Just remain calm and offer what you think could be a solution to the issue at hand. I'm absolutely sure the developer's goals are NOT to annoy or scare off players.

PHPP, Synfull, Al Qedic and 1 other person like this.
  12. RagingDemon1430

I get that, but fighter energy is a valuable resource, and so is available space for fighters. Unless you horde fighters to beat low level fights, you're wasting higher level fighters energy on low fights, wait till that renews, rinse and repeat, the get a streak high enough to be worth the time and effort, and I don't feel like sitting on my phone for ten hours playing the game just to get half way where it's worth it.

Zuzuska likes this.
  13. RagingDemon1430

It just feels like a much bigger grind fest than it was before. Defense teams help, because you get points win or lose, but still, it seems a bit overboard.

Zuzuska likes this.
  14. Ai Valentine

Ai Valentine New Member

Always loving this game forever huzzah

Al Qedic and Zuzuska like this.
  15. NyanForFun

NyanForFun New Member

Anyone else hating the new prize fights? it's ridiculous, when you loose a fight later on (i lost in streak 27) you get sent all the way down to fight 300 figther point characters again... it's super dumb, is that the new definition of fun? fighting fights that you cannot possibly lose and eiter waste your time or not play the game by activating the fighting AI?

16. fanghoul

fanghoul Member

Did something happen to debuffs in this update? Because when I got up to about 20 in a row in the Prize Fight, I suddenly started to notice that Parasite Weave was having trouble stunning or bleeding people.

Or maybe I've just gone crazy. But I thought I'd ask.

PHPP likes this.
  17. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

Is the update for iOS delayed again? The game says it can be updated, but it isn’t appearing in the store.

18. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

This happened to me too. Better report it to the Bugs forum

19. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

Nevermind, update was available now.

20. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

I really think it should be made more clear that you only get 1% of your total xp when your defense team loses. Right now there seems to be way too many people putting up purposely badly constructed teams since the current info reads like you'll get xp whether your team win or lose, and it isn't obvious you'll get more points if your team fs is bigger.

#60 Kokonut, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018