1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: 2.3 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by Liam, May 9, 2018.

1. Renan Flippy

Renan Flippy Member

Lots by lots the game is improving, now we just have to wait until the end of 2018 to see if the roster will be complete with Ms. Fortune and Robo-Fortune. Excellent work as always Guys.

2. Cartouche‼

Cartouche‼ Member

her trip is Tremolo‼ with it being a projectile, Windswept won't be swept off her feet by it. theoretically, Tremolo Seria into Center Stage into SBO into The Silver Chord should work to set up a combo on here, though extremely punishable on whiff
    her charge attack still looking like her cHP Cremation or Arpeggio (probably Arpeggio?)
    i'll be able to make all her variants gold this way and keep some spares at bronze/silver for prize fights again! going to get me a Bio-Exorcist

3. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer New Member

Question: Are Relics timestamped (like Overwatch loot boxes, where contents determined upon acquisition) or are the contents determined the moment they are opened? In other words, will the Premiere Relics held in inventory today might contain Squigly after the patch?

4. Takio

Takio Member

If you buy a relic from the store the contents are already determined and in your collection. The relic opening screen is just for show.
    If you have a relic saved from login or chapter completion rewards the content will be determined during the opening of it.

So yeah. Relics could contain her IF the relics have her in them.
    But like any other new character it seems that she'll only be available from her char relics and pf for a month or two.

5. Nestor209

Nestor209 New Member

damn it, and I can no longer update the game from 2.2 :(

6. Simon Wu

Simon Wu New Member

So, basically there's no point in grinding Prize Fights because hackers will just take all the 1%-10% spots anyway, right?

7. Fel

Fel Active Member

No if that was the case noone would have gotten top 10% for the last few months. Theres far less hackers and far more players than you think.

Luke and Gamma Ray like this.
  8. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Active Member

As someone who is hitting top 10, the last few challenges, I can confirm this.

Hackers might be bumping it up a tiny bit, but not nearly as bad as people think. It's just annoying to see some of the more blatant abusers continue to pop up since I try to avoid playing their defensive teams out of principle.

Athsiry likes this.
  9. jeremyhall2727

jeremyhall2727 New Member

Awesome I love the new updates thank you guys.

Liam likes this.
  10. KeenFox

KeenFox Member

Keep up the good work but Please we need a Zone-tan colour palette for dearest Squigly in the near future.

PHPP likes this.
  11. Athsiry

Athsiry New Member

Noting this, i would like to ask you.... what is the average point on PF to get on the 1-10% Tier.. i get around 3.5 to 4.5 Mill every pf.... always get on the 11-31% Tier, thanks fot your answear beforehand.

#31 Athsiry, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    jeremyhall2727 likes this.
  12. PHPP

PHPP Member

13. Athsiry

Athsiry New Member

PHPP and jeremyhall2727 like this.
  14. Spark Shark

Spark Shark New Member

Funny you should mention that... I opened a Peacock relic and got my first Golden Painwheel, a Buzzkill. And a few relics later, I got a Golden Parasoul, the best one at that, Primed Parasoul.

So I definitely won outta those ones, especially since now they'll be more expensive. ut the old rules being back is also cool, since I was truthfully gunning for a gold Cerebella and/or Peacock.

15. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Active Member

As of now, 7-8 million is probably the safe bet for all challenges (Probably lower on the less impactful modifiers or undesired golds).

For Squigly, I expect 10 million-12 million to be the bench mark depending on player base size and progression.

What's your current setup?

16. Athsiry

Athsiry New Member

My current setup is Buzzkill 5.5k, Untouchable 4.5k, PP Parasoul 3.7k... i mostly get to 14/15 streak before being defeated... but i play constantly. I will work more to get stronger.

Gamma Ray likes this.
  17. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Active Member

Be patient then. Personally I didn't hit top 10% until I had a properly maxed out team, and even then having a second team made it more efficient.

Currently, the modifier system makes it more viable to know when to "kill" your streak, since there is a point where you just can't avoid a timeout.

At that point, you basically throw a bunch of low level scrubs at the next fight and then grind the streak anew.

Athsiry likes this.
  18. That nub

That nub Member

Take your time with this, idc if its valve time dont screw this up

ik you guys wouldnt

19. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Quick update!

So far we haven't run into any submission issues, and we're on track for an early release at the start of the week... potentially as early as Monday!

There's always a possibility that we come across a serious bug we need to fix, and we can also never be sure how long it will take for the submission and roll-out process to fully complete.

Because of this, we can't give a concrete release date, but we'll keep you all posted on our release status.

Thanks again for your patience, we're on the home stretch!

p3acock, FateFTM, Luke and 8 others like this.
  20. jeremyhall2727

jeremyhall2727 New Member

You're on the ball. I'm super happy with this company. Some companies never get back to us this fast.

Gamma Ray, Luke, PHPP and 1 other person like this.