• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.3 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Parasoul origins? Cant wait to see her fangirling annie explained in story

WOOOOOOOOOOO YES BB COME ON SQUIGLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@Liam Thank you very much for mentioning our page and for supporting. We are here to serve you in whatever you wish.
Thanks so much for translating our notes!

Feel free to send me a direct message Here / Discord / Twitter whenever they're complete after an update and we'll add them right away <3.

I just realized I won’t be able to get the 10+1 of Squigly relics without buying Theonite, due to having a few school days left (which keeps me from playing the game) and because I have little Theonite right now (480).

I just realized I won’t be able to get the 10+1 of Squigly relics without buying Theonite, due to having a few school days left (which keeps me from playing the game) and because I have little Theonite right now (480).
Just save up for a few more weeks until her relic reappears. You should be able to get at least 3 different squiglies through her PF to help bridge the gap.

So... Will you guys be able to release it today?

Or be for real patient. What am I saying? I can’t even do that myself...

Reactions: PHPP and Inked
The average App Store review time is about 1 day so the update could be right around the corner if they submitted it last week and nothing went wrong.
Or it could take a week like last time

The average App Store review time is about 1 day so the update could be right around the corner if they submitted it last week and nothing went wrong.

I sure hope this is the case ^^'

image.png

This, and the fact I can’t complete thee daily for moves without having her, but I don’t have enough to get the 10+1, nor do I have the money to reach 2K. School, why must you ruin my time.

It will be interesting to see how the defense point buffs affect this Thursday's challenge.

I think it will impact the fringes more than anything, but hopefully it won't vault people up too much. I honestly think it should give an extra million, max, per PF, two million if you have a good and frequently chosen defense team.

Got each bronze and silver Squigly, as well as a Poltergust on my first pull :O

Reactions: Cartouche‼