1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: Character Design Paradigms

Discussion in 'New Player Guides & FAQs' started by PsychotronTM, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

I guess it makes sense that being dead already helps Squigly avoid it for a second time. I am surprised, though, I must admit. I certainly expected her to have an offence focus. Maybe dragon charges have enough tricks up their sleeve to make up for raw strength.

Double makes sense as that fits the experiences I’ve had with her thus far. She feels more fragile than Filia when playing, to be honest, but just because she’s trickier to tame.

2. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

Double’s character ability is too random at times and that makes some of her variants too unreliable to be used.

If only there was more control over which element she can switch to

Psyche likes this.
  3. Tao

Tao Member

Uh, I thought i was hallucinating when i saw my painwheel do so much damage.

4. Beldr447

Beldr447 Member

But controling it would make some variations be too powerful, like xenomorph

5. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Active Member

Personally I think Double is fine. Her big issue right now is her absurd blockstun against Cerebella and Parasoul when they end with certain hits.

If Double character ability did need some tweaking, it would be making Temple Tyrant and Nunsense feel more useful. Sundae School, Doublicious, and Immoral Fiber all have SAs which do not take into account the character ability at all which makes them more consistent as fighters.

Xenomorph and Rainbow Blight have direct incentives to keep switching up and can be rewarded heavily with the right RNG.

Temple Tyrant requires way too much luck for one of her SAs to be of use for the reward you get from it and Nunsense's SAs work opposite each other and even then one of them requires you to get hit with a debuff while at elemental disadvantage.

6. JAMES D JONES

JAMES D JONES Member

Yeah the thing about double is a glass cannon

Brian Ford likes this.
  7. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

Cerebella is amazing on attack setting her attack at max, and also even been at the start of the game. Naturally not all however. Is this with the attack set on moves too? Was almost thrown down with Beowulf like very close :)