• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Fighter Relic Loot Rates

MightyZug

Game Director
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
www.hiddenvariable.com
We plan to include a more thorough version of this in-game in one of our upcoming updates, but in the interim we wanted to share the rare reward rates for our Fighter-based Relics:

PREMIERE RELIC
Gold: 3.36%
Silver: 14.42%

PREMIERE RELIC (BONUS)
+1 Bonus Relic included every time 10 Relics are purchased at once
Gold: 6.79%
Silver: 28.99%

CHARACTER RELIC
Gold: 3.04%
Silver: 21.22%

CHARACTER RELIC (BONUS)
+1 Bonus Relic included every time 10 Relics are purchased at once
Gold: 6.06%
Silver: 42.42%

SHARD TO GET RELIC
Gold: 4.97%
A couple of final notes:
  • All percentages are accurate as of version 1.6.0
  • Relics use a random number generator to select rewards, there is no additional logic involved

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the information! When this gets posted in-game I'm sure it'll help ease some minds. Though, I'm curious. Is the lower gold rate on character spawn because they include an exclusive gold that Premieres can't get?

This is helpful, I almost have a chance to get a gold at shard & premiere I have opened 10+ premiere relics, in my 15th pull I should be getting my lucky gold I have opened like 13 maybe, but 88% on shard to get relic after getting another rerun peacock and a new silver (hair apperant).

I appreciate the transparency but am slightly concerned that some people might just get completely shafted by RNG. I understand that this is completely 'fair' in the grand scheme of how statistics work but sometimes 'fair' isn't always best. Players that end up spending money and not pull a gold will fee really cheated.

I do like the idea behind "shard to get" relic. Would it be possible to include something that is specifically for gold? It would grow at a much slower rate or only be rewarded when doing a 10+1 pull. (Do X number of 10+1 pulls to fill up Gold Only relic).

Reactions: Losnada
Yes, it would be a great idea to include some guarantees somewhere. I don't mean to advertise, only compare, but if anybody has played BlazBlue: Revolution Reburning and seen how the 'Hero Treasure' in that works, it appears to be a decent system.

Are the golds available in the Premiere Relic only the four shown? I would have guessed one each of the fighters but now I have just those four and I'm wondering if that's a coincidence...

Are the golds available in the Premiere Relic only the four shown? I would have guessed one each of the fighters but now I have just those four and I'm wondering if that's a coincidence...
Honestly I have no idea but my assumption would be that you've had some very freaky coincidence. Although I doubt you can get Eliza, because she seems to be exlusive, I think you're supposed to have a chance at all of them.

I agree that we need some guarantees at least at the shard to relic... since thats hard to fill even while playing story mode and getting the free relics... but yeah change shard to relic to be charged by the 10+1 relic buying and make it guarantees. Thats my opinion at least.

No, you can get all of the non-Eliza Golds that aren't Character Relic exclusives. We will be updating that "preview" in the future to include EVERYTHING. I'll make a note to update it to at least include those other 3 as well.

No, you can get all of the non-Eliza Golds that aren't Character Relic exclusives. We will be updating that "preview" in the future to include EVERYTHING. I'll make a note to update it to at least include those other 3 as well.
Greater visibility in what you can get in relics is definitely something I'd like to see. It's one of the most common questions I see from around other forums and pages. (Number 2 being "Why is there Eliza events, but no Elizas? I keep buying Premium Relics and not getting Elizas!" Unless Eliza is coming really soon, something needs to be done about that confusion)

Reactions: Vex and ThanatosDK
This made my day. Because now I realize what luck I had with the Hand-drawn relic that gave me That's All, Folks! Peacock. Thank you

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
whispers: add silver lining plz

WIth the separation of LINE, could we be looking at greater odds? Because these odds are not enough for me to ever support you guys with money. Not to be rude, just truth.

Reactions: Viranova
Dude, I can’t even tell you how many times i’ve received a silver man I’ve been playing for a few months now and have bought relics like crazy and only ever got one gold Eliza. Now instead I’m just saving up to be able to get 10 relics when a new character releases. Lol It’ll most likely be a silver fest like the rest though. I would like at least ONE more gold though to pass this quest I can’t complete since I need two gold characters to complete it. Lol

Reactions: Gibraltor
I necessarily like such fees. I support skullgirls and when give i will buy crystais not for the fact of wanting a character silver or gold more yes to support a game that brings me fun and arrested me for the difficulty in itself the game bring

Question: how does the game know and remember which relic is the bonus relic? Because I was wondering what might happen if I already had some character relics from Origin Stories or a previous purchase left over and then chose to open them all at once. If I bought a bonus batch, then left the interface and bought another one, would the bonus relics be #11 and #22, #21 and #22 or is there any kind of incidental overwrite that might trash the extra chances?