1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Kehise

Kehise New Member

Te pidió la app versión 1.6.1 que te crearas una cuenta con el mismo correo de line en skullgirls a secas? Te dieron un luchador de plata? Entonces espera a que elndia 18 salga en google play la versiom 2.0 skullgirls (a secas) y te logeas con ella

2. Karma

Karma New Member

Would we be able to fight with other people online and will all the skull girls characters be available to play as?

3. FatherGrim

FatherGrim New Member

Why bother with making a new app and shutting down the old one? I find this to be inconvenient and ignorant. Could anyone provide the information as to why they are doing this and why only Asian markets have the new app right now?

4. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

I promise that this has been extremely inconvenient for us as well!

If there was another option that didn't involve making a new app and having all players create new Skullgirls Logins, we would have taken that route. Unfortunately, LINE policy required that we create a brand new app as opposed to transferring ownership of the old app.

Why Skullgirls Logins?

There are limitations regarding what data LINE is able to directly share with Autumn / Hidden Variable as part of the migration process. This includes Social Network Account Authentication details.

As such, we needed to create a brand new account type that we could bind to existing user accounts - hence the Skullgirls Login.

We're really sorry for the inconvenience!

5. HabitualDodo

HabitualDodo New Member

So, hate to be a bother, but since the new APK dropped I seem to no longer have a supported device, am I just not able to play anymore? My phone worked with the LINE version so I'm just not clear as to why it doesn't work...

6. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Can you share your device information with us?
    Most of our device compatibility should be the same as 1.6.1.

We also recommend that you do not download the illegitimate APK, and that you wait for the app to be released in your region on January 18th.
    Attempting to login with your Skullgirls Login early can create conflicts that may jeopardize your old save data from LINE Skullgirls.

You can read all about this on our site.

7. FatherGrim

FatherGrim New Member

Thank you for clearing that bit of confusion. I hope the transition runs smoothly.

Liam likes this.
  8. Jadzea

Jadzea New Member

I am so pissed, I just got this memo and I lost everything, that’s so not fair! Do you guys do anything for the people that lost everything?!

9. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

@Jadzea

Sorry to hear this!

Can you send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com?

No promises - but - we can attempt to locate your previous data in the LINE database depending on how much information you can provide us!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jadzea likes this.
  10. Sebastian Quevedo

Sebastian Quevedo New Member

The official app released on my country, still saying that i don't have a skullgirls account. Really losing my hopes :T

11. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey Sebastian, can you send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com so we can help you resolve this issue?
    Hope to hear from you soon!

12. MajinGrim

MajinGrim New Member

Damn seems like I lost my data. Contacted support so hopefully they respond and help me get everything back

13. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey Maijin! We received your email and you will get a response sometime tomorrow!

Thanks for your patience!

JarlBeimar likes this.
  14. MajinGrim

MajinGrim New Member

Oh ok glad to hear you received it. I bet your pretty busy. I don’t expect a response right away.

Liam likes this.
  15. Karma

Karma New Member

I can’t login to get my data back I think I have to start all over now

16. Quilux

Quilux New Member

Sorry but there is a problem whith the new upgrade, when you presa the "go back" or "home" button It shows me a conection sign and then ms fortune tell me there is a problem connecting, when i touch the cancel button go back but the changes y made in the other screen dont save so i cant for example put new moves in a characther because cant connect for some reason, sorry if my english is bad i am from spain

17. Bourbon

Bourbon New Member

Having the same issue, hoping that the devs are aware and working to fix it.

Quilux likes this.
  18. Quilux

Quilux New Member

I dont want to be a pain in the bum here, but... i just buy a painweel relic for 150 teonites and i got a double for some reason

19. Quilux

Quilux New Member

There is a problem with the accounts now... i was playing just fine a wile ago and now all the sudden It wont let me play, It show me a sign with ms fortune and tells me the is a problem connecting my account

20. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

The character relics have been changed. Now there is only a 50% chance you will get a Cerebella when you open a Cerebella relic. If you tap the little 'i' icon on the top right of each relic it tells you exactly what kind of things you can get from it.

There's some issues with people not being able to connect for a while. It fixed itself after a few hours on my game, so maybe take a break and check after a little while?

Quilux likes this.