• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Opposing fighters not tagging in when one has died

Reaction score
Ok I don't know if it's a one off bug or if other people have had it, but in the daily event I was playing earlier (today's new Painwheel daily) I had successfully killed a Rusty Painwheel using Cerebellas Diamond Drop (Understudy Cerebella if you needed) and she slumped down and went dark. Painwheel had not put any debuffs on me and I couldn't tag in with my Big Band, and the other fighter on the opposing side wasn't tagging in. I was taking no damage, and in the pause menu it still said Painwheel was in. I'd try putting a screenshot but it comes up with the error message. Also, the fight was the first one on the bottom right of the Painwheel Daily

EDIT: I am using an iPad Air 2 amd have the latest software update for both the game and the system

UPDATE ON BUG: I just tried playing the same fight again twice. The same thing happened again but I killed painwheel with just a few combos and throws; rerun peacock didn't tag in and my Bassline Big Band couldn't tag in (his character icon was shadowed as if he had died and had a blue ring around it) the other time I tried the bug the animation was horrible. It was glitching everywhere. I kept my block up on the cerebella, amd ended up turning into painwheel! The picture on the top left remained cerebella, but I had painwheels BB's and SM's on the bottom left. I couldn't use them, but the pictures were of Painwheels. I could control Painwheel as well, although I couldn't get her to turn around. Cerebella was stuck in the block position and I couldn't move her. I lost the energy because I had to quit the game all three times.

Last edited:
I realised there might be a problem with big band, because I didn't actually need to tag him in, and realised he wasn't on the screen before you press fight. Went into his character card and BOOM everything was shaking everywhere. Everything was in the wrong spot, and ther was no big band, no back button, no numbers/words amd no symbols other than a misplaced saxophone and a misplaced home button (neither of which worked). I refreshed the app and it seems to have righted itself; I completed the fight with no further bugs. And big band and his card was in the right places. I'll post back if it happens again.