• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Option to sell after opening daily/take a break relic

I actually second this suggestion. I can't even tell what moves are equipped in the collection menu itself so I have to go into a card's menu to view what moves are equipped by someone and sell unequipped moves (and moves with duplicate stat boosts) there. It would be good for some players to sell any moves they don't want straight from the relic results.

Yeah, you can tap on the move and it says what it is, can add a Sell option right there.

We're planning on adding more information to moves on this screen.
Adding a sell button is also something we will look into so you can quickly get rid of the ones you don't want.

Would it be possible in the future to add something that would evolve moves? like combining several of the same bronze moves for a silver? That would find a reason to keep bronze moves rather than just keep or sell for coins, and have a chance to "roll" stats when evolving the moves to find the right ones.

Don't know if that could happen since the game would have to give you a random buff to a stat when you evolve your move which maybe hard to implement. Not saying it won't happen just that it could be hard to implement and you'll eventually get the move you want from the event fights anyway but I guess it would be good if you wanted 2 guaranteed stats on the move.

Not just on the screen when we open a relic. I feel we should be able to see the stat buff of moves on the collection screen too. Maybe not so much as be able to filter them, but to see more detail can be much easier in deciding what move to sell and more importantly never sell the ones we wanna keep.

Not just on the screen when we open a relic. I feel we should be able to see the stat buff of moves on the collection screen too. Maybe not so much as be able to filter them, but to see more detail can be much easier in deciding what move to sell and more importantly never sell the ones we wanna keep.
Showing the sub-stats of a move on the collection screen is also an improvement we'd like to add.

Reactions: Poringsmasher