• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Parallel Realms bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

undead_companjera

Reaction score
Hi!
Seems like Parallel Realms was reset incorrectly for me.
I choose a nod, and enter it. The enemy characters are supposed to be Annie, Parasoul and Ms. Fortune. When fighters select screen is loaded, I see Parasoul, Valentine and Umbrella being 0 health. I enter the fight and have insta win. Then I try to choose an artifact and get error 8.UDE.110.
Screenshot_2023-07-05-08-49-21-052_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpgScreenshot_2023-07-05-08-49-31-069_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpgScreenshot_2023-07-05-08-50-03-458_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
Entering different nod (Parasoul, Cerebella, Eliza) starts a fight with full health Parasoul, Eliza, Painwheel. I can fight them but get same error afterwards. It's also possible for me to choose a new difficulty multiple times. Exiting the game kinda resets the mode - from 3% finished to 0% again, but dead characters glitch remains.
It seems like I'm stuck in a previous version of parallel realms.
I've also recorded a video of this, should I post it?

Last edited:
I believe these issues have since been fixed in recent updates, but feel free to create a new post if you're still seeing problems with Parallel realms.

Status
Not open for further replies.