• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Peacock Marquee makes Hole Idea unblockable

fanghoul

Reaction score
I was fighting against a Diamond Untouchable Peacock, and she was the last one standing in her team, and I noticed that every time she used "The Hole Idea" to duck underground, text would show up saying "Toon Time / Unblockable" and sure enough her attack would be unblockable.

Her marquee ability should only make tagging in unblockable, and since she was the only fighter standing, she couldn't be tagging in. It seems the game logic has conflated her Hole Idea attack and her tag-in attack to be the same move, or at least that both are unblockable.

I was fighting against a Diamond Untouchable Peacock, and she was the last one standing in her team, and I noticed that every time she used "The Hole Idea" to duck underground, text would show up saying "Toon Time / Unblockable" and sure enough her attack would be unblockable.

Her marquee ability should only make tagging in unblockable, and since she was the only fighter standing, she couldn't be tagging in. It seems the game logic has conflated her Hole Idea attack and her tag-in attack to be the same move, or at least that both are unblockable.
This is a known bug and the Devs have established that it happens due to many aspects of the move being copied for the other. It's on their list, thanks for the report!

Reactions: fanghoul
This will be fixed in 2.5, thanks for the report!