• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Perma Regen

PKSomething

Reaction score
Very rarely I'll do a battle and the opponent will win because they have permanant regen, most recent culprit was a Resonant Evil Big Band in the Parasoul Daily, getting kind of annoyed.

You sound like you’re around ‘halfway’ through the game and it’s possible you don’t know what the ‘heal block’ that Imai was talking about is. It’s a debuff that stops any healing from taking effect on the point fighter and I believe the two most popular ways to inflict it currently are through Wulfsbane Beowulf’s Signature Ability ‘Force Choke’ or through Double’s Special Move ‘Bogus Buzzard’.
This is definitely the most straightforward and reliable way to get that regen hassle out of the way, but alternatives include maintaining a stack or two of bleed on the enemy to neutralise the regen which effectively blocks it even if it doesn’t overwrite it, or simply trying to do enough damage to outdo the regen altogether. I understand that that sounds really tough against Resonant Evil but in this scenario consider bringing in a reliable way to inflict armour break or otherwise remove armour from the enemy. I’d recommend something like Cerebella’s Battle Butt which is guaranteed to trigger armour break (armour break resist stats notwithstanding), Doublicious Double’s ‘Sticky Fingers’ or even Decrypted Eliza and Rusty Painwheel’s Signature Abilities (‘Envy’ and ‘Bleed For Me’, respectively). The fun part is all the experimentation and puzzle solving you have to do in situations like this!

Reactions: Wulfden
or even Decrypted Eliza
i can only recommend her against Resonant Evil IF she has 100% stun resist along with all 3 moves that can/inflict armour break: burst, BB1 Sekhmet's Bite, & Nekhbet Breaker.

now that i think about it, that might be a good build for her... :eek:

Reactions: Psyche
i can only recommend her against Resonant Evil IF she has 100% stun resist along with all 3 moves that can/inflict armour break: burst, BB1 Sekhmet's Bite, & Nekhbet Breaker.

now that i think about it, that might be a good build for her... :eek:
Yes, there is that rather annoying issue where Resonant Evil can activate both parts of his SA in a single hit which can be rather frustrating. The only way to avoid that altogether is either with stun immunity as you say or preferably hex. But we’re trailing off topic now. I think if you have a reliable way to do a lot of damage in few hits, RE should not be a massive problem.

Reactions: Cartouche‼