1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fights Please, return Prizefights with equal matches.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Dennis Aguilar, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

I’m just curious. Do you even have any sliver fighters? You can use silver for gold pz too. So if you got silvers, they are pretty weak compared to maxed golds.

2. Millia clone

Millia clone New Member

Yeah i remember the game say "stuck in story mode? Level up your fighter in prizefight!", what happen now when i'm losing i must start fighting from the lowest fs not from matching fs like before (is low too but the fs point is still close not too far) which is doesn't do favor much for leveling up. I hope in the next update they change back to the old system. Not complaining about the building defense team tho.

Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
  3. Shambles88

Shambles88 Member

While i cant complain about the new system (i have a large roster of silver low lv characters), i can understand why is people upset with the new PF. Is really hard and put you in in bad temper when you are having fun fighting teams challenging and after a lose you have to play with no fun 100FS fighters.

One solution i found is that when you lose, you start playing against teams with a FS of 30%-50% the FS team which you lose, BUT with a streak of 0 so you lose all multiplier. That way after the first lose you will be burning out and fighting really hard to build up your streak, and if you lose 2-3 times you will be back to the start.

also maybe we can re-fight the team that beat us, just for the pleasure of revenge.

PHPP likes this.
  4. Dennis Aguilar

Dennis Aguilar New Member

I think the main problem with the current Prizefights is that you do not fight with FS of equal opponents to the fighters of your choice, as it happened with the old Prizefights. It is not necessary to reuse the old Prizefights, but simply to implement the same theme of Fights Equals, fights where you choose your fighters and your opponents have the same FS or higher according to your fight streak.

5. Opaqueglass

Opaqueglass New Member

Ap
    App crashes after steak of 17..after winning match no button appears and after hitting back button stuck on the last screen.
    Unable to upload Screenshots.

6. Ryouhi

Ryouhi Well-Known Member

I believe the current implementation of Prize Fights that exacerbates the biggest problems with them.
    Streaks are a good way to keep players on their toes, as having higher streaks gives the player higher rewards.

However, when you lose at a high streak, it can be really frustrating for multiple reasons, in my opinion.

- without a high streak, you barely earn points, so playing the first few matches feels more like wasted time/potential
    - playing with a high streak makes the game much more challenging, as your enemies get tougher and even get extra bonuses past x15 streaks, which in my opinion is the most fun aspect of Prize fights (especially now that teams are more varied!) - BUT when i lose a streak because i messed up i often don't feel like playing anymore, since i'll have to slog through super easy fights that are worth barely any points, which is not fun.

I think streaks are a good idea inherently to motivate players to always try and win, but if the punishment for losing a high streak is getting sent back to fighting enemies with a combined FS of 1000 when your normal teams have like 30k FS feels really bad.
    This wouldn't be as bad if max streaks were lowered perhaps.

Or perhaps reworking how prize fights work altogether (though that would take more ressources of course) to something like a bingo system, where you get maybe 12 enemy teams to choose from to fight.
    If you can beat 3/6/9/12 of those teams you get extra points and rewards for each milestone reached.

Just spitballing some thoughts on the matter :)

Hall☆weenQueen and PHPP like this.
  7. Fel

Fel wuf

MCoC has a system where you only lose streak if you lose 2 out of 3 fights (though its 1v1 and you choose 3 characters before you fight), perhaps a similar system could work?

Ryouhi likes this.