• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Power recharging error

Azatoth

Reaction score
Hello, I have unlocked the entire tree and leveled up from 1-60 (approximately 528 large snacks) using consumables. The error does not recharge at the same speed as other diamonds.
Diamonds affected (summer salt and jawbreaker)

We have fixed this bug on the server, but there's still a UI bug that we'll be fixing shortly. In the meantime, after you use the 'Unlock All' feature on the Skill Tree, you can restart the game and it'll work properly after syncing with the server.

Hello again, the problem still persists; I have already deleted data and the application cache, uninstalled and installed before and after the update released to solve this problem, but it still helps.

Reactions: Erick Draves
We just released a 6.1.1 update that fixes the UI related to this bug, have you updated to that version?

Reactions: Erick Draves
Acabamos de lanzar una actualización 6.1.1 que corrige la interfaz de usuario relacionada con este error. ¿Has actualizado a esa versión?
I just updated but the character with whom I had that problem is not fixed and it is still slow to recharge

Reactions: Azatoth
I just updated but the character with whom I had that problem is not fixed and it is still slow to recharge
Thanks. I'm checking with our engineering lead about next steps here. We had suspected this would be the case, our 6.1.1 update wouldn't fix previously impacted characters, so we may need to fix these on a case by case basis.

Just hang tight for a moment and I'll direct you further once I have an answer from our team.

Thanks for your patience!

We're going to be tracking this through our Customer Service and compiling a list of affected accounts. Please submit a ticket to

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Azatoth