• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Prize fight reward

Bduke121

Reaction score
I recently fought in a prize fight for the reward (it was the one this week with the currency and gold ability relics). And before it ended I read the requirements to receive the reward but when it ended I never got the mail that contained it and I well past the required score so I was wondering if they are just not giving rewards right now or if they are being fixed?

I recently fought in a prize fight for the reward (it was the one this week with the currency and gold ability relics). And before it ended I read the requirements to receive the reward but when it ended I never got the mail that contained it and I well past the required score so I was wondering if they are just not giving rewards right now or if they are being fixed?
It sounds like you were hoping to receive rewards for a Medici Event.

Note that for this event, only the top 100 users will receive that event prize in their mailbox.
As our player base size increases, so does the difficulty of achieving that top 100 score!

It's likely that you didn't reach that score needed.
Sorry for the confusion!

Oh I see my apologies for the confusion I’ll look more carefully from now on. Thank you

Reactions: Liam