• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Prize Fights Ideas

DarkskullDawnZenith

Reaction score
I was meant to ask you all what would be your thoughts of a change on the prize fights.

My first idea is for the player to retry a fight they just lost. Instead of asking the player if they want to keep their streak and look for new opponents by paying X amount of Theonites, the game would ask the player if they want to retry the latest lost fight. If the player wins the fight, the prize fight points gained are still the same they gain. But if they lose a second time, the player loses the prize fight points that fight was meant to give rather than losing the streak and not gaining any points at all.

And the second idea (which it's full of doubt that would happen) is for the elemental prize fights to have more prizes after reaching 6mil since it doesn't make sense to me that you must get over 100mil just to get 500 gold fighter shards, an elemental relic and a single essence in an event that lasts 48 hours.