• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Profile frames

You cant beat D

Reaction score
With more and more typical mobile game features making their way to this one. I realized another one that could lend itself to profile customization , those being profile frames for the custom profile icons.
The way I'm envisioning it, is a way to add a bit of extra flare to your profile, as well as giving you another a chance to flex as well.
What I'm imagining is a frame for each character prize fight, each monthly prize fight, and each elemental prize fight, So 35 unique frames, (not counting any side pfs like medici or show me your moves) With different variants depending on the tier of the prize fight you ended in. so let's say, I did the peacock prize fight and finished in the top 10. i'd get a "clean" peacock frame, as well as one that has "top 10" etched into it somewhere, in the case of a peacock frame, maybe a tv that's hanging under the frame or something. you can get rather creative with these if need be.

There's also of course the option of making these purchasable instead, but i'd rather not go that route, since implementing the frames like these gives an actual tangible and permeant reward to going for those insanely high prize fight placements without the reward being so important that players feel inclined to struggle for it, since that extra relic, key, or essence usually is not worth the monumental multi-day grind to reach it

Thoughts?

What I want more than anything profile/display-wise is to have my fighter showcase display the fighters I want to show. I see how it would put unwitting players in Rift Battles at a disadvantage, so perhaps you could toggle tabs between cosmetic + points-based displays? It just gets really boring seeing every high-level profile boil down to "which diamond variant has the highest stats" - Model Leader, Beast King, Dream Band, Flytrap, etc. .. I want more variety and expression with my featured variants!

Reactions: You cant beat D
With more and more typical mobile game features making their way to this one. I realized another one that could lend itself to profile customization , those being profile frames for the custom profile icons.
The way I'm envisioning it, is a way to add a bit of extra flare to your profile, as well as giving you another a chance to flex as well.
What I'm imagining is a frame for each character prize fight, each monthly prize fight, and each elemental prize fight, So 35 unique frames, (not counting any side pfs like medici or show me your moves) With different variants depending on the tier of the prize fight you ended in. so let's say, I did the peacock prize fight and finished in the top 10. i'd get a "clean" peacock frame, as well as one that has "top 10" etched into it somewhere, in the case of a peacock frame, maybe a tv that's hanging under the frame or something. you can get rather creative with these if need be.

There's also of course the option of making these purchasable instead, but i'd rather not go that route, since implementing the frames like these gives an actual tangible and permeant reward to going for those insanely high prize fight placements without the reward being so important that players feel inclined to struggle for it, since that extra relic, key, or essence usually is not worth the monumental multi-day grind to reach it

Thoughts?
Nice! I like that idea. I’d also like to see a feature that allows you to use saved photos or images as your avatar icon (like this forum. many mobile games have this feature) , but since devs already decided to sell some avatar icons by real money, it’s almost impossible…😢

Nice! I like that idea. I’d also like to see a feature that allows you to use saved photos or images as your avatar icon (like this forum. many mobile games have this feature) , but since devs already decided to sell some avatar icons by real money, it’s almost impossible…😢
I think that would be a bit too far into "spam risk/abuse" territory..