• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Progress sharing

Oxkicc

Reaction score
I just downloaded the game again after 6-8 months with the same Apple ID but with a different phone, I just linked 3 accounts (Facebook, Google and mail) and I still can’t get all the progress I made the last time I played, is there a way to fix it?

I just downloaded the game again after 6-8 months with the same Apple ID but with a different phone, I just linked 3 accounts (Facebook, Google and mail) and I still can’t get all the progress I made the last time I played, is there a way to fix it?
Near the beginning of the year there was a big data loss during the transfer from LINE. If you stopped playing before then that may be the cause.
Either way you should email restoredata@hiddenvariable.com with details and the developers will get back to you when possible.

It's very important that you do your best to remember exactly when you stopped playing. Think back hard and try to recall if you last played 'LINE Skullgirls' or 'Skullgirls' version 2.0.

While there was a large hiccup near the beginning of the year, that won't have affected you if you weren't playing and also if your data was not migrated in the first place.

Read through this and ask yourself if you performed any of those steps everyone needed to take to ensure their progress was transferred. If none of it looks at all familiar to you, then I'm afraid it's probably bad news.

In any case, you should do as Fel has advised above and get in touch with Hidden Variable. It is not impossible that your account is still floating out there somewhere. You'll have to recite some account details though so any screenshots you may have taken of the game (even if by accident) could come in immensely useful. The best possible one would be of the settings screen which contains a unique ID code but that's me being optimistic for you. Even if it looks bad, don't delete any relevant pictures or versions of the app that you have. There could be crucial information there that you might not realise, like version number.

Anyhoots, I really hope you do get your account back but even in a worst case scenario you'll just be re-discovering a great game and any in-app purchases you ever made can definitely be restored as long as you can provide a receipt which will be in your Google Play or Apple ID purchase history.