• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Projectiles Not Working

cappatacus

Reaction score
Whenever I use Egret Moto or Throne Of Isis, there's a good chance that the projectile doesn't show up and I end up getting punished by the AI. Am I the only one with this issue?

Whenever I use Egret Moto or Throne Of Isis, there's a good chance that the projectile doesn't show up and I end up getting punished by the AI. Am I the only one with this issue?
Known issue, yeah.

Parasoul and Eliza are only allowed to have one "servant" out at a time. If Parasoul has a soldier out already, her next soldier move with fail. If Eliza has Albus out already, Eliza can't summon Albus again, etc.

For Eliza, this is more or less intentional. Horus and Albus are unique individuals that can't clone themselves! :p

Known issue, yeah.

Parasoul and Eliza are only allowed to have one "servant" out at a time. If Parasoul has a soldier out already, her next soldier move with fail. If Eliza has Albus out already, Eliza can't summon Albus again, etc.

For Eliza, this is more or less intentional. Horus and Albus are unique individuals that can't clone themselves! :p
Would it be possible to "block" affected moves until they are usable again, or giving them a pseudo-cooldown?
That would prevent accidently trying to use them when they're still not usable.

Would it be possible to "block" affected moves until they are usable again, or giving them a pseudo-cooldown?
That would prevent accidently trying to use them when they're still not usable.
It's possible, yeah! It's something I'd like to look into soon.

Final solution TBD, it would be nice to prevent cases where the move is performed and nothing happens.

Ex: Parasoul points forward and says "Charge!" and nothing happens.