1. STATUS UPDATE: Skullgirls Mobile servers are now LIVE!
    Learn more here: <LINK>
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the Medici PF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leet, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Leet

Leet New Member

So I know this isn’t the right forum, but I just had a few questions as I’m relatively new and may have misunderstood something.

I didn’t receive a reward for the Medici PF which recently passed. It said in the “rewards” tab that all players who obtain at least 30,000 points (top 100-61% or w/e) would receive the prize following the event’s conclusion, I think I got a bit over 400,000, yet never got anything in my mailbox.

Did I read it wrong, or does it take a few days to come in or something? Any help would be much appreciated. I’m not all that worried about the coins honestly, just wanted to know for future reference.

2. viperbite

viperbite New Member

The at least 30,000 points is the minimum you must score in order to qualify for prizes. However, only players with the top 100 scores get the coin prize. I think now you need around 2 million points in order to get within the top 100.

Leet likes this.
  3. Lucking Fdiot

Lucking Fdiot New Member

You need a score around 3 million, my score was "3296039".

Brian Ford and Leet like this.
  4. Leet

Leet New Member

Ohhhh, I see I see. Thanks fellas! I knew there must’ve been something I was missing.

Lucking Fdiot and Brian Ford like this.
  5. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

Its like arcade the highest score wins so you have to keep the streak going as you unlock more the easier it gets... Just keep going doing what you can do :)