1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

"RAINBOW BLIGHT" - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Double' started by Liam, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Nevito

Nevito New Member

I love this new double color!! On my 2nd double pull I got this card!!! IMM SOOOOO HAPPPYYY!!

2. GPAngel

GPAngel New Member

Rainbow is a lot of fun because of the amount of buffs you can get and the amount of debuffs you give, as long as you're blocking and using Gehenna to keep you'r opponent away.

3. GPAngel

GPAngel New Member

It was my last one of the 10 +1 pull, i was scared my bad luck would ruin it.

4. Lucking Fdiot

Lucking Fdiot New Member

Nope

5. Small Band

Small Band New Member

The AI can’t handle pentaglam at all (or use it), it just stands there blocking while you get full armor, 4 enrage stacks, regenerating back to full health etc etc.

Although I’m still surprised every time it manages to block Gehenna Beast.

6. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Active Member

Rainbow Blight is easily the most entertaining of the Double cast. Her ability to simply stack buffs and debuffs makes for a situation where holding block at full screen is fully worthwhile.

Not only that, but you also have the ability to land both hex and immunity when hitting the Light attribute which can allow her to dive into characters like Armed Forces and Resonant Evil with little consequence.

Her one weakness is if the AI is aggressive during the entire fight and doesn't give you much time to block. You can have fights where you don't get an element change until late in the fight because the AI won't let up. It happens but she is still able to fight back with her moveset.

She's the best all-around Double with Doublicious and Immoral Fiber outperforming her in defensive duties and Xenomorph outperforming her in niche situations (High Defense/HP opponents or defensive teams with Wulfsbane Beowulf).