• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Random Character Ideas:

Udama

Reaction score
Just using this post to create new character ideas and SA's, feel free to comment on them and give suggestions on if they are too broken or not.

Double:
Rarity: Diamond
Element:Fire
Name:Only Nothing
Reference: Nothing There (Lobotomy Corp)

SA1: "Hello?": When the opponent lands a critical hit, gain invincibility and immunity for 5 seconds each, and unflinching for 3 seconds.

SA2: "GOODBYE": When you land a critical hit, have a 3% chance of instantly killing the opponent regardless of buffs while you are below 70% hp. If sucessful gain 3 stacks of regen for 10 seconds.

Kind of like Neuromancer, it would be a more hp focused Doublr variant, having the highest total hp of the doubles currently in the game, allowing it to take hits and take advantage of its first SA more effectivly. Could be used as an offensive and defensive fighter IMO. Would want a heavy investment in crit rate and hp, idk what a good third stat to invest in would be.

Peacock:
Rarity: Either gold or Diamond
Element:Fire
Name: Disruptive Traitor
Reference: M16A1 (Girls Frontline)

SA1: "Stun grenade": When landing a projectile hit on the opponent has a 100℅ chance to stun them for 5 seconds, percentage drops by 25% for each successful stun, eventually resetting back to 100% after 1%(the lowest it will drop). Opponents take 15% more damage while stunned.

SA2: "Neural Meltdown": When either fighter uses a special move, blockbuster, or gains a buff, has a 25% chance of dealing 1% hp PASSIVE damage to the opponent and inflicting Wither.

I honestly don't know what to think of this one, I feel like it can play all three roles, as an attacker thanks to the stun damage, as a " defender" thanks to the second SA and as a control fighter thanks to the wither. You would definitely want to run the special move marquee on it to get more millage out of its second SA, which is why I only made it 25℅ because it would be way too broken at higher percentage. Immunity could be a hard counter to it but the second SA makes it so it doesn't get completely shut down by variants like Splitting Image. Would def want to invest in piercing, Special cooldown, and maybe defense to keep her alive longer.

Valentine:
Rarity: Gold
Element: Light or dark
Name: Avenger
Reference: M4A1( Girls Frontline)

SA1: "I will keep fighting!": Whenever she is dropped below 30% HP, Gain a 60 second Final Stand and immunity.

SA2: "Seal of the Avenger": When dropped below 50% HP, deal 10℅ of her total damage to all of the opponents fighters for each 10% of her HP lost, damage scales with her attack stat.

Definitely took inspiration from M4A1 in her actual game for this one. Unlike most Valentines you would probably want to put her in front to be as annoying as possible for the opponent, along with the scratch damagr she can recover and her Taunt, along with ICU, she could be quite the menace to deal with, I put whenever she drops below 30% hp so you can't exactly counter her by tagging her out, plus she can reset debuffs from fighters like M1 if you or the AI decide to tag her out as well. Would probably want to run another Valentine to maximize her capabilities.
For stats definitely resistance, attack and hp.

Annie:
Rarity: Silver/gold/diamond
Element: Neutral
Name: Time detective
Reference: Amelia Watson (Hololive EN)

SA1: "Inspect and Object": When hit by an attack which is not a BlockBuster, have a 10% chance to gain Autoblock, When hitting an opponent with a non-blockbuster move, have a 10% chance to inflict guard break (Does NOT include starpower).

SA2: "Restart": Once per match when this fighter is defeated, restart the entire match, gain permanent enrage and gain a 10 second haste. Lose 30 seconds off the clock.

Not going to lie after I wrote this one I feel like she might be broken on defense, but I leave the judgment up to you guys, since she is a combo heavy character the first SA would be easy to prock, and on defense it would make it so you want to beat her with a little combos as possible. Her second SA is more of a failsafe in case you mess up in a Prizefight match or something. BUT on rift defense this SA would be insane because not only do you force you opponent to restart the whole match(unless you hex her), but you now have 30 seconds less to get the job done. Naturally this would not add to your rift base attempts, still counting as the first attack. But with the right team I can see her being hell to deal with.

Stats to invest in would be piercing, resistance and the third of the players choice, maybe hp for defense, or just defense.

That's all the fighters I've thought of for now, feel free to comment them <3

Peacock: Run and Gun
(Nostalgia for Contra.)
Rarity: Gold
Element: Air
SA1: "The duelist": When being away from the enemy gives 1 level of evasion and 1 level of accuracy every 3/2/1 second. Accurate shots at a distance become unblockable.
SA2: "Shotgun in the bosom":Hits near impose severe bleeding (2%) with a chance of 10/20/30%. When blocked, it causes bleeding (1%) with a 5% chance.
The first ability will allow you to attack from a distance and will allow you to finish off enemies without activating their passive ability at the same time, you will not be able to just stand in the distance and continuously shoot, since a delay of 1/2/3 seconds will not allow this. moreover, you need to be careful because if you shoot several times and the accuracy level is only one, then you can inadvertently activate the ability that you wanted to bypass.
The second ability will again allow you to pass some of the enemies that do not leave the block at a high level. It is not very difficult to activate it, but it will not be unbalanced, as it is counteracted by immunity or regeneration.
A good strategy may be to overturn the enemy, run away, get buffs, shoot and run up to cause bleeding. 1 level of evasion obtained earlier will allow you to reach the enemy, unless he uses multiple strikes.