• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Raw Nerve losing permanent Enrage

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 6s
iOS 10.3.3
Game version 1.4.1

Noticed this for the first time. I was fighting a Harlequin 'Bella with my Raw Nerve Painwheel in the current Gold "Casket Match" Prize Fight. Somehow, after dropping below the HP threshold and gaining my permanent Enrage, I lost it. I used Painwheel's BB3 on the Harlequin and after it ended, the Enrage symbol was gone. So when the next enemy, an Untouchable Peacock, tagged in, the buff symbol was gone. I don't know if the effect of the buff was there or not (it's harder to notice than something like Bleed).

One thing I can't recall is whether I used Hatred Install after getting the Permanent Enrage effect. I know there is an existing bug where applying temporary Bleed can erase the permanent Bleed symbols/effects. This may or may not be related.
qGc4AEv.jpg

Edit: it should be obvious, but I do have the appropriate Signature Ability--Death's Door--unlocked for Raw Nerve (when health drops below 20%, gain permanent Enrage).

Last edited:
Something like that is known already! Please if that happens again make sure you don't actually lost it. Check the pause screen if enrage is displayed and check your damage numbers that are displayed in orange when enraged.
This helps to see if enrage got removed or its just visual!

Same happened with the Permanent Bleed stacks in in the Medici PF when you inflict someone with a bleed.
But it seemed like it was only the icon, since they still took bleed damage after the applied bleeds expired.

SO i *think* this is probably just a visual bug and you actually still have your enrage still.