• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Really bad question.

Chocostix

Reaction score
Why do some Outtakes don't freeze time?
(e.g: Painwheel and Valentine.)

Arent they all freeze time? Afaik Val's and painwheel's froze time

Arent they all freeze time? Afaik Val's and painwheel's froze time

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that when they do their Outtake, I could dash forward with ease. Or maybe the time window for the freezing is REALLY low for both of these characters.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that when they do their Outtake, I could dash forward with ease. Or maybe the time window for the freezing is REALLY low for both of these characters.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Freezing time". I think you might mean Hit-Stop? Hit stop is different for each outtake move, and I just went and tested both Eliza's and Painwheel's outtakes alongside Double's for comparison and diligence's sake. Double's has more Hit-Stop because the move itself has long enough of an animation before it comes out, and they want to make sure that all outtakes are pretty evenly applicable. They wouldn't want that full Double outtake animation to take place without that long of Hit-Stop or else it would be a lot less viable than Painwheel's. Eliza's does have a normal amount of Hit-Stop to it as far as I can tell, but Painwheel's is rather short, yes. The only affect this has is how long you have to wait for it to come out of Hit-Stop and only serves to make it easier for you to land the respective outtakes.

Reactions: Chocostix
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Freezing time". I think you might mean Hit-Stop? Hit stop is different for each outtake move, and I just went and tested both Eliza's and Painwheel's outtakes alongside Double's for comparison and diligence's sake. Double's has more Hit-Stop because the move itself has long enough of an animation before it comes out, and they want to make sure that all outtakes are pretty evenly applicable. They wouldn't want that full Double outtake animation to take place without that long of Hit-Stop or else it would be a lot less viable than Painwheel's. Eliza's does have a normal amount of Hit-Stop to it as far as I can tell, but Painwheel's is rather short, yes. The only affect this has is how long you have to wait for it to come out of Hit-Stop and only serves to make it easier for you to land the respective outtakes.

Ah, I see now. Thank you for enlightening me.