• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"RESONANT EVIL" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
RESINENT EVIL.png

This thread is for discussing Big Band's silver variant: "RESONANT EVIL"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: JarlBeimar
I use RF as my main front liner if I'm fighting the big teams as a damage soaker so he can fully utilize his SA. Stacking 50% DEF on top of health makes him extremely hard to kill especially if he gets around 3 to 4 stacks of armor. Count on top that, he can stun people if they are ones that do alot of combo hits such as Painwheel or Fila then he can still dish out decent damage. (Not on par with something like Private Dick or Epic Sax, but still decent.)

I use RF as my main front liner if I'm fighting the big teams as a damage soaker so he can fully utilize his SA. Stacking 50% DEF on top of health makes him extremely hard to kill especially if he gets around 3 to 4 stacks of armor. Count on top that, he can stun people if they are ones that do alot of combo hits such as Painwheel or Fila then he can still dish out decent damage. (Not on par with something like Private Dick or Epic Sax, but still decent.)
Try giving him Noise Cancel too. It’ll really add on to his tankiness.

Only real use offensively is in clutch situations where you're low on health and need a tank. Perhaps more useful in story modes where people don't stack 50% defense and crazy HP, but lacks the raw attack value to really carry teams (1 carry, 2 level fodders) in high streak PF. Honestly quite usable in lower streaks to bring your multiplier up though.
When defense teams are able to be set, I expect lots of him in Silver PFs, and perhaps in less optimized teams in gold PF