• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Returning player

Simon Wu

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm returning to this game (left around when Squigly was released), and I don't really feel like grinding daily missions over and over, so I was just wondering what fights are the most important to do in terms of rewards? I especially want to focus on getting elemental essences. Thanks for the advice!

Edit: to clarify, I was wondering which types of fights are the most rewarding, between dailies and prize fights, and if dailies are actually worth doing if I don't really need the moves. Also, does anyone know the average 10% cutoff for prize fights now?

Last edited:
Reactions: fanghoul
To answer your questions:
1. Dailies, specifically character master dailies, are worth grinding because they give out a total of 50 random elemental shards(10 of one type for beating the boss node and 20 of one type when you beat a treasure node) alongside the coins and moves.
2. Do all of the milestones on any of the Medici PFs for a good amount of coins and occasionally gold move relics when they are in the rewards. I would not concern myself with trying to get the top 100 reward on these in your case and would recommend just doing all of the milestones on these PFs.
3. The main way to get elemental shards is to do all of the milestones on the elemental PF that happens every weekend. Top 1-10 % on these PFs is usually around 17-20 million points and nets you 500 gold fighter relic shards. You will also get a couple free elemental relics as you do the milestone rewards and you get one of the elemental relics as the prize fight reward alongside any relic shards you get.
4. On character PFs, top 1-10% is usually 10-12 million points on the gold character PFs, 1.2 million points on the silver character PFs, and on bronze character PFs you can just do all the milestones and then stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irghen and fanghoul
Speaking of cut offs, any idea how much would I need to make it into a top 10 in a prize fight?

Last week I went for 27mil on Squigly but that wasn't enough. (Maybe I should go fro like 50mil?)