• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Rift Battles Suck

CorrectCritic

Reaction score
Rift battles aren't fun at all. We only have 1 failure, but there are SO many broken combinations that make fights impossible. For example, meow and furever is unkillable with dark might because of the chicks dig scars modifier. I got her down to 0 health, but the CPU just defended for 2 seconds and was back at 10% health, which resets the last stand buff. That's idiotic and needs to be fixed. Then there's the other stupid sh1t like giving thorns when we block an attack (a BASE function of the game), stunning us when we attack a defending enemy (also a BASE function of the game), cursing and hexing us when we hit an enemy, disabling our blockbusters when we hit an enemy, etc. It's still possible to win, but we'd have to STUDY every single fight before we engage if we want to win (assuming we even have the necessary fighter). That's not fun. It's poorly designed and desperately needs to be fixed.

One painfully obvious fix is to give us opponents who have been playing for a similar amount of time as us, and haven't bought their roster (assuming we haven't bought our roaster). If you're one of the losers who pays to win, then you need to be placed in a separate pool of players who are also those types of losers.

Reactions: RizeSheela
Rift battles aren't fun at all. We only have 1 failure, but there are SO many broken combinations that make fights impossible. For example, meow and furever is unkillable with dark might because of the chicks dig scars modifier. I got her down to 0 health, but the CPU just defended for 2 seconds and was back at 10% health, which resets the last stand buff. That's idiotic and needs to be fixed. Then there's the other stupid sh1t like giving thorns when we block an attack (a BASE function of the game), stunning us when we attack a defending enemy (also a BASE function of the game), cursing and hexing us when we hit an enemy, disabling our blockbusters when we hit an enemy, etc. It's still possible to win, but we'd have to STUDY every single fight before we engage if we want to win (assuming we even have the necessary fighter). That's not fun. It's poorly designed and desperately needs to be fixed.

One painfully obvious fix is to give us opponents who have been playing for a similar amount of time as us, and haven't bought their roster (assuming we haven't bought our roaster). If you're one of the losers who pays to win, then you need to be placed in a separate pool of players who are also those types of losers.
age 103! 😅😆🤣😂🤣👍👍😜

Agreed Dude! Actually that all above mentioned was my Own very Reason to be retired from playing Rift Battles too! 😅😄🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

I also got tired and bored of the same Music and background all over and over and over again 😵......😅🤣😂

well Actually I'm one of those great spenders but not most certainly a loser yet 😄😅🤣😂

Rift battles aren't fun at all. We only have 1 failure, but there are SO many broken combinations that make fights impossible. For example, meow and furever is unkillable with dark might because of the chicks dig scars modifier. I got her down to 0 health, but the CPU just defended for 2 seconds and was back at 10% health, which resets the last stand buff.

Chaos Banish, Inverse Polarity and Curse/Hex are your friends.
That's idiotic and needs to be fixed. Then there's the other stupid sh1t like giving thorns when we block an attack (a BASE function of the game), stunning us when we attack a defending enemy (also a BASE function of the game), cursing and hexing us when we hit an enemy, disabling our blockbusters when we hit an enemy, etc. It's still possible to win, but we'd have to STUDY every single fight before we engage if we want to win (assuming we even have the necessary fighter). That's not fun. It's poorly designed and desperately needs to be fixed.
Only one I agree is the Stun when blocking, the other one requires you to be good at intercepting which can be easy depending of the fighter you use for attacking. BB meter and everything else can be countered with Immunity.
Rift is already divided (Ranks go from Bronze to Phenom) however I do agree that upon rift reset you immediately get paired with opponents who are way stronger than your rank; also this is one of the few games when being P2W is not that useful without having skill to back up the investment