• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights rift battles

sidkm

Reaction score
Hi! my name is Sid, I received my rift battle reward today and the wrong reward came! I was gold 4 and received a silver 1 reward, my friend who was silver 1 won a gold 4 reward! I think our rewards have been swapped
my Nick: sidkm
Her Nick: nwkikuchiy

I want my rewards right!

Reactions: Erick Draves
Hello! I got Alter Ego today! Please return the chat feature so I can tease those annoying kids with my new Alter Ego. It's urgent! Thank you!

Hi! my name is Sid, I received my rift battle reward today and the wrong reward came! I was gold 4 and received a silver 1 reward, my friend who was silver 1 won a gold 4 reward! I think our rewards have been swapped
my Nick: sidkm
Her Nick: nwkikuchiy

I want my rewards right!

Please, go to https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ and ask for a ticket! there you can get the help you need! :D

Hello! I got Alter Ego today! Please return the chat feature so I can tease those annoying kids with my new Alter Ego. It's urgent! Thank you!
When the security issues are fixed, the chat will be back with all it´s majesty, but meanwhile, please be patient! The Dev team is working as fast as they can to fix all this situation!!

(Awesome pull maaaan, congrats my friend!!)

Reactions: Mr.Radium