• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SCARLET VIPER" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
SCARLET VIPER.png

This thread is for discussing Eliza's silver variant: "SCARLET VIPER"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady
So I have her and she not one of favorite but I primarily use her to start off prize mode and help level up fighters who are almost about to go into the next lvl. Does anyone know a good way to actually use her. Her SA have her good for blowing some strong attacks if they both triggered and possibly doing some final kills, but I can't see her soling or leading the team. How do you guys use her?

So I have her and she not one of favorite but I primarily use her to start off prize mode and help level up fighters who are almost about to go into the next lvl. Does anyone know a good way to actually use her. Her SA have her good for blowing some strong attacks if they both triggered and possibly doing some final kills, but I can't see her soling or leading the team. How do you guys use her?
Just equip with all 3 sekhmets and use them as much as possible as ground combo extenders.

Reactions: Yomady
This Eliza's variant was my first Eliza character in my collection. I always (on the tough streaks on Prize Fights) put her on the first position (even on disadvantage) to take meter from the opponent (with middle of the sphynx) to avoid the possibility to lose because the rival activate an unblockable blockbuster.

In one time, I got an osiris spiral that has the stats "Element bonus" and "Element penalty" together, so I concentrate to give her the most bonus or less penalty possible. Well.....I guess this gives me results because I feel she has a really high attack (I can beat a 2x water opponent easy, even 3x)

She's now on level 40 (my first silver with this level) and ironically I never used her ability (I don´t like). I use instead Khepri Sun because, from my perspective, this Blockbuster deals a lot of damage.

Scarlet Viper would be more fun if she had a 100% chance to convert bleed to enrage. And the first part should be a 50% chance to inflict bleed on both fighters when triggering Sekhmet to balance things out.

Reactions: vucaar
Scarlet Viper would be more fun if she had a 100% chance to convert bleed to enrage. And the first part should be a 50% chance to inflict bleed on both fighters when triggering Sekhmet to balance things out.
I agree with you in the first part, I've been thinking about if the suggestion that you made was unfair or unbalanced, but I remembered that Parasoul (gold) only have to throw a tear to gain enrage, so I like your idea.

In the second part I'm not sure, because the objective of the ability is to inflict herself bleed and later convert this effect on benefit (enrage), maybe this character forces you to feed the skill tree but I guess it will give you good results.

The only utility that I find about her ability in the first part (inflict bleed to both fighters) is the option to inflict damage automatically to the rival, but I don't know if you can protect her from this effect if she has a bleed resistance (Anyway, I said on my last comment that I don't like the ability so I never acquired the ability on the skill tree).

I agree with you in the first part, I've been thinking about if the suggestion that you made was unfair or unbalanced, but I remembered that Parasoul (gold) only have to throw a tear to gain enrage, so I like your idea.

In the second part I'm not sure, because the objective of the ability is to inflict herself bleed and later convert this effect on benefit (enrage), maybe this character forces you to feed the skill tree but I guess it will give you good results.

The only utility that I find about her ability in the first part (inflict bleed to both fighters) is the option to inflict damage automatically to the rival, but I don't know if you can protect her from this effect if she has a bleed resistance (Anyway, I said on my last comment that I don't like the ability so I never acquired the ability on the skill tree).
The enrage is the main damage increase of her SA by a large margin, especially considering she can trigger sekhmet 3 times in a single ground combo.

47907925-8B93-4960-9402-8F080CD3D784.pngIf you’re someone like me and don’t like the thought of self harm in a fighter this setup might help. She can actually have a pretty successful kit even without primarily using sekhmet. I use Neckbat and Kahpri Sun to put put damage without Sekhmet and have Carpenter’s Axe for fighters like Bassline and Icy Hot who get Regen from tagging. The throne just to have a projectile and the upppercut if done correctly can actually lead into your air combo instaid of your launcher for more damage. Of course ou could just get the daze from it and continue from there.

Hello, lovely people in 2020...

First thing first, she worth Diamond.

Scarlet Viper is the definition of a glass cannon and is one of the more straightforward fighters in the game. Because of the strength of the statuses from her SA, she is relevant at any point in a pf streak. Her primary strength is dealing with enormous 5x Engrage damage while also snowballing to end the fight even quicker. Yes I know she is a Silver. But, she is one of Honourable Fighter out there. Besides, she was my main when I was level 15-30ish as a player. Then I have hesitation because, everyone said: "She is real bad, her attack is bad, doesn't have HP and bla bla bla". On level 50 I encourage myself to finally Gold her and tbh...

One of the best decisions ever!

Idk about how you guys, using her. But, whenever there is Love Crafted with Marquee. I always using my Scarlet Viper (so far my record was beating Love Crafted with 38.9 score and total 68.9 Defense Team on high streaks PF). My Gold SV always gains a constant (at least) 4x Enrage all the time. Gain 5x Enrage is very easy. You just have to step back and come to Love Crafted again. But, be careful. Don't make any mistakes.

To maximize her chances of inflicting the Armor Break and Stun moves such as Lady of Slaughter, Sekhmet's Fury, Nekhbet Breaker, Upper Khat, and Scarlet Ladies should be equipped (With activation Sekhmet you already inflict Bleed already). Oyea, you need that Scarlet Ladies for sure ladies and gentlemen.

Keep in mind that her SA2 will trigger when you're suffering A Debuff. Isn't that fun? She is strong against high HP fighters and because of her bleed. She has a reasonable high attack, made only more lethal by the Enrage(s). She's not as strong against fighters who can easily stack Armor (unless you're armed her with Sekhmet's Bite AXE AXE AXE). But nonetheless, she's a powerful fighter that you just can't go wrong with (or maybe because she is Eliza? lol). I use Ritual Sacrifice on her. Ideal stats: ATK %, HP%, Piercing %, Critical Rate %, and Critical Damage %.

PS: I never set any Def Stats on her, I always set her as a complete brute force fighter. With Graveyard Shift on her back (always).

Screenshot_2020-02-05-12-46-55-75.png

Last edited:

Scarlet Viper is the definition of a glass cannon and is one of the more straightforward fighters in the game. Because of the strength of the statuses from her SA, she is relevant at any point in a pf streak. Her primary strength is dealing with enormous 5x Engrage damage while also snowballing to end the fight even quicker. Yes I know she is a Silver. But, she is one of Honourable Fighter out there. Besides, she was my main when I was level 15-30ish as a player. Then I have hesitation because, everyone said: "She is real bad, her attack is bad, doesn't have HP and bla bla bla". On level 50 I encourage myself to finally Gold her and tbh...

Idk about how you guys, using her. But, whenever there is Love Crafted with Marquee. I always using my Scarlet Viper (so far my record was beating Love Crafted with 38.9 score and total 68.9 Defense Team on high streaks PF). My Gold SV always gains a constant (at least) 4x Enrage all the time. Gain 5x Enrage is very easy. You just have to step back and come to Love Crafted again. But, be careful. Don't make any mistakes.

To maximize her chances of inflicting the Armor Break and Stun moves such as Lady of Slaughter, Sekhmet's Fury, Nekhbet Breaker, Upper Khat, and Scarlet Ladies should be equipped (With activation Sekhmet you already inflict Bleed already). Oyea, you need that Scarlet Ladies for sure ladies and gentlemen.

Keep in mind that her SA2 will trigger when you're suffering A Debuff. Isn't that fun? She is strong against high HP fighters and because of her bleed. She has a reasonable high attack, made only more lethal by the Enrage(s). She's not as strong against fighters who can easily stack Armor (unless you're armed her with Sekhmet's Bite AXE AXE AXE). But nonetheless, she's a powerful fighter that you just can't go wrong with (or maybe because she is Eliza? lol). I use Ritual Sacrifice on her. Ideal stats: ATK %, HP%, Piercing %, Critical Rate %, and Critical Damage %.

PS: I never set any Def Stats on her, I always set her as a complete brute force fighter. With Graveyard Shift on her back (always).

View attachment 8273

I've been looking for this kind of review for ages or I guess I'm new here..

This is VERY useful and deep review indeed. I can't wait to read something like this in the future. I'm pretty sure you have them, try them, develop them, spending time a lot with them and abuse them. Because you are able to make this kind of review.

Thank you very much! For sure I'm gonna Dia her also....

View attachment 8273
ii.PNG

You have your's set-up similar, it is easy to set this Eliza to go 'pound for pound' besides strategy on tanky fighters. I threw the blockbuster removal on, I think it's called Spinx?. Nice and slow bleed drain and removal, bit evil like lol

Reactions: Kontol Kuda
View attachment 8296

You have your's set-up similar, it is easy to set this Eliza to go 'pound for pound' besides strategy on tanky fighters. I threw the blockbuster removal on, I think it's called Spinx?. Nice and slow bleed drain and removal, bit evil like lol

Yes exactly, she is more than just a decent word I think. Beside, she is Eliza. there gotta be a way for us to unleash her combos one to another.

Good offensive fighters that get outclassed by another variant of the same Character. She is, a budget Bloodbath.

I think so far, this is the only Fighter that I'm really happy if I'm gaining some Debuff lol.