1. Skullgirls Mobile is now LIVE in most territories worldwide one day early!

APPLE: iTunes App Store

ANDROID: Google Play Store

If you are unable to access your old LINE Skullgirls data, please READ THIS THREAD FIRST, and if you are still having issues, send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and we will be happy to assist you!
    Dismiss Notice

"SCARLET VIPER" - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Eliza' started by Liam, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Liam

Liam Community Cat
    Hidden Variable Dev

SCARLET VIPER.png

This thread is for discussing Eliza's silver variant: "SCARLET VIPER"
    General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
    It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

#1 Liam, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Museamongmen

Museamongmen New Member

So I have her and she not one of favorite but I primarily use her to start off prize mode and help level up fighters who are almost about to go into the next lvl. Does anyone know a good way to actually use her. Her SA have her good for blowing some strong attacks if they both triggered and possibly doing some final kills, but I can't see her soling or leading the team. How do you guys use her?

3. ImaiKari

ImaiKari Active Member

Just equip with all 3 sekhmets and use them as much as possible as ground combo extenders.

4. Museamongmen

Museamongmen New Member

Thanks!

5. vucaar

vucaar New Member

This Eliza's variant was my first Eliza character in my collection. I always (on the tough streaks on Prize Fights) put her on the first position (even on disadvantage) to take meter from the opponent (with middle of the sphynx) to avoid the possibility to lose because the rival activate an unblockable blockbuster.

In one time, I got an osiris spiral that has the stats "Element bonus" and "Element penalty" together, so I concentrate to give her the most bonus or less penalty possible. Well.....I guess this gives me results because I feel she has a really high attack (I can beat a 2x water opponent easy, even 3x)

She's now on level 40 (my first silver with this level) and ironically I never used her ability (I donĀ“t like). I use instead Khepri Sun because, from my perspective, this Blockbuster deals a lot of damage.

6. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

Scarlet Viper would be more fun if she had a 100% chance to convert bleed to enrage. And the first part should be a 50% chance to inflict bleed on both fighters when triggering Sekhmet to balance things out.

vucaar likes this.
  7. vucaar

vucaar New Member

I agree with you in the first part, I've been thinking about if the suggestion that you made was unfair or unbalanced, but I remembered that Parasoul (gold) only have to throw a tear to gain enrage, so I like your idea.

In the second part I'm not sure, because the objective of the ability is to inflict herself bleed and later convert this effect on benefit (enrage), maybe this character forces you to feed the skill tree but I guess it will give you good results.

The only utility that I find about her ability in the first part (inflict bleed to both fighters) is the option to inflict damage automatically to the rival, but I don't know if you can protect her from this effect if she has a bleed resistance (Anyway, I said on my last comment that I don't like the ability so I never acquired the ability on the skill tree).

8. ImaiKari

ImaiKari Active Member

The enrage is the main damage increase of her SA by a large margin, especially considering she can trigger sekhmet 3 times in a single ground combo.