1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

SG Custom Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cellsai, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Takio

Takio Member

Thank you! For the swipe I also thought that that might be a problem before I uploaded. The Pallete used is based on the x box one so that's what why I used that name and pose. I made these cards back in march actually (not may) so mistakes happened.
    But I also made a card that shows her face pre-swipe if you're interested (Based on a joke someone made in the discord)
    Ms_Fortune_TooMuchText.png

It's based on downpour.

On a related note, today I had an idea for another card.

Ms_Fortune_Purrly_Drawn_scribble.png
    I was thinking that it would be interesting if one Ms Fortune would work like the secret scribble cat boss fight in the Indivisible demo(s).
    She initally has very low stats, on the same level as a bronze mostly. But her SA gives her multiple auto revives and, after every revive, she gets a boost in damage and HP. After the last revive she'd have pretty good stats compared to other golds. Granted, it probably wouldn't be too interesting to play as her, as she needs to be hit and brought to 0 hp multiple times first before she gets reliable, but still very interesting to think about.

To close it off, here are two more of the most recent cards I've made.

Peacock_Demonsional_Threat.png Valentine_Shotgun.png
    Long_name.jpg ^^

Attached Files:

#81 Takio, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Sansacional555

Sansacional555 New Member

That is my first post

Attached Files:

BallotBoxer likes this.
  3. FriendlyWolf

FriendlyWolf Member

I can't believe I just remembered what character this palette is based off on.
    Moonstalker.png
    In my defense I've never played darkstalkers, jon talbain is an interesting character in my opinion.

4. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

While I don't think that'd be fun as an actual card, it would be cool as a special event modifier! Heck, it'd be awesome if it was actually a special boss fight against Scribble Cat!

Great cards by the way!

Takio likes this.
  5. Midnighte

Midnighte New Member

All of these cards look great. I think Angery Tree and Countervenom should be relic exclusive on april fools lmfao

6. Luca De Marini

Luca De Marini New Member

Man, your PSD template is AWESOME! Thank you so much! Using it, I created my Hellsing inspired Peacock, she should look like Alucard. The fact that Peacock has eyes all over her arms makes it even so much Alucardish :D
    Here she goes! Hope you like it :)

Vampire Killer Peacock.png

7. Chocostix

Chocostix Member

Nani?? I don't remember the pentagram on her hand. Awesome job though!

Luca De Marini likes this.
  8. Luca De Marini

Yeah that was my addition since Alucard has it, maybe it could be possible with a texture or a particular color mod. Glad you liked it :D

Chocostix likes this.
  9. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

If I could like a post more than one time, I would definitely do it in this case. Great work!

Luca De Marini likes this.
  10. Luca De Marini

Wow thank u so much ^_^

11. デービット

デービット New Member

I want to make a card but I don’t have skullgirls the actual game with the colour palette variants I want to make the card of. how can i the pose of the variant that I want? is there files or images available somewhere?

12. cappatacus

cappatacus Active Member

If you find clips of fights from the original game, you could probably find good shots of different palettes

13. デービット

デービット New Member

CE222081-7CEC-43D9-91F0-3E17A2409BED.png
    FASHION ICON—ELIZA
    “Cast away your body!”

SA1–All in the Name of Fashion
    As long as Eliza is ALIVE, all elemental bonuses and penalties are INEFFECTIVE. (When SEKMET is out RECOVER 0.5/1/1.5% HEALTH.)—maybe too op

SA2–Come to Momma
    All DEAD TEAMMATES on the field empower Eliza, giving her 1/1.5/2 PERMANENT ENRAGE. (Maximum of 2/3/4)**

**Will be determined on switch in. Therefore reviving character blockbusters or SAs will not affect Eliza will on field**

HEYYYYY, so I really wanted ragyo from Kill la Kill in the mobile game, and I thought that since Light’s already taken I should try to go off of the neutral type! So, I spent a really long time thinking of what kind of SA’s she would have and these kinda seemed appropriate. I don’t really know, you tell me.
    But I thought that a character that amplies Eliza’s poor areas—ie attack damage—but also stays true to ragyo’s role in the anime would be a nice fit for Skullgirls Mobile.
    Ragyo is all powerful and dominates fashion world (and the real one lol) with essentially* no weakness. And **SPOILER ALERT** gets more powerful when her own child sacrifices herself for her mom. So like ya, I thought permanent enrage would be cool too.

<Main Points>
    She’s stronger with less teammates, making use of Eliza’s MA as well. But at the same time being risky because she’s the last teammate standing and a wrong move is game over.
    She’ll usually be the last one to come out onto the field so she might seem like a dead weight if it wasn’t for her first SA. By causing elements to be useless, you can start having characters like Harley Quinn destroying Brain Freeze easier and so forth. But only as long as Eliza is alive, so once she’s dead, she’s useless—another reason why she’s risky.

<<I just realized she only has 9 energies. sorry lol>>

14. Gylfie

Gylfie Member

Okay, I have ideas for fan made pallets, but I don’t know how to make the pallets or make them into custom cards. I use an iPad. I’m also having trouble thinking of good variant names or SAs, so I need a lot of help. I was thinking AE3803 fortune and her trench coat could be red, natural killer cell Painwheel since Painwheel gets enrage when she smiles and it’s also kind of ironic because Painwheel wasn’t a natural killer. Valentine and Brain Drain made her a killer. U-1146 Parasoul for no particular reason (I am not shipping Para and Fortune), Killer T Beowulf because they are both big muscular guys, and cancer cell Double. Her nun form could use the normal cell pallet since cancer cell disguised himself as a normal cell. Oh, and Macrophage Marie because Marie is a maid who can fight. I just wrote a lot and maybe no one will know what I’m talking about, but I really want to make these.

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  15. GEAR2SU

GEAR2SU Member

BlackDahlia2.png

These templates are godlike, I can see myself having a lot of fun with these haha :D
    Messed around a bit with the level, tried the glow thingy, but that's the closest I could get

16. SpanSpec

SpanSpec Member

" I've never taken a defeat before so let me ask you, How does it taste? "
    SGM - Solid Gear.png

#96 SpanSpec, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    BallotBoxer, Chocostix and GEAR2SU like this.
  17. TehSterBarn1

TehSterBarn1 Member

That's damn good!

18. SpanSpec

SpanSpec Member

" I just finished it—an extra-special hex just for you. "
    SGM - Enchantress.png

BallotBoxer, Chocostix, Veeko and 2 others like this.
  19. Takio

Takio Member

20. SpanSpec

SpanSpec Member

" Let's get the blood flowing "
    SGM - Crimson River.png
    " Tough Love "
    SGM - Virgin Mary.png
    " Encore? "
    SGM - Empty Sekhmet.png
    " The cards don't lie "
    SGM - Foolish Dreams.png