1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

SG Custom Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cellsai, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Takio

Takio Member

Thank you! For the swipe I also thought that that might be a problem before I uploaded. The Pallete used is based on the x box one so that's what why I used that name and pose. I made these cards back in march actually (not may) so mistakes happened.
    But I also made a card that shows her face pre-swipe if you're interested (Based on a joke someone made in the discord)
    Ms_Fortune_TooMuchText.png

It's based on downpour.

On a related note, today I had an idea for another card.

Ms_Fortune_Purrly_Drawn_scribble.png
    I was thinking that it would be interesting if one Ms Fortune would work like the secret scribble cat boss fight in the Indivisible demo(s).
    She initally has very low stats, on the same level as a bronze mostly. But her SA gives her multiple auto revives and, after every revive, she gets a boost in damage and HP. After the last revive she'd have pretty good stats compared to other golds. Granted, it probably wouldn't be too interesting to play as her, as she needs to be hit and brought to 0 hp multiple times first before she gets reliable, but still very interesting to think about.

To close it off, here are two more of the most recent cards I've made.

Peacock_Demonsional_Threat.png Valentine_Shotgun.png
    Long_name.jpg ^^

Attached Files:

#81 Takio, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Chocostix, BallotBoxer and fanghoul like this.
  2. Sansacional555

Sansacional555 New Member

That is my first post

Attached Files:

BallotBoxer likes this.
  3. FriendlyWolf

FriendlyWolf Member

I can't believe I just remembered what character this palette is based off on.
    Moonstalker.png
    In my defense I've never played darkstalkers, jon talbain is an interesting character in my opinion.

4. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

While I don't think that'd be fun as an actual card, it would be cool as a special event modifier! Heck, it'd be awesome if it was actually a special boss fight against Scribble Cat!

Great cards by the way!

Takio likes this.
  5. Midnighte

Midnighte New Member

All of these cards look great. I think Angery Tree and Countervenom should be relic exclusive on april fools lmfao