1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Should I level all silvers to max level before evolving?

Discussion in 'General Strategy' started by Beldr447, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Beldr447

Beldr447 Active Member

So I usualy level all bronzes I'm gonna use for evolution and I was asking myself if it is worth to do the same with silvers (currently working on getting gold squiglys for diamond)

2. Tom Kulczewski

Tom Kulczewski Active Member

If you have the time, by all means do it. I mean, it's free points for that fighter's skill tree. But it depends on how quick can you level up those Silvers.

3. cappatacus

cappatacus Member

When the new update launches, a bronze fighter at, say, level 23 will give more experience than a bronze at level 8. Exp will rise with level, so it's probably good to level some up

4. evilgordo

evilgordo New Member

If I'm understanding the notes for the next update, sacrificed cards only grant XP when Powering Up a card not Evolving, since Evolved cards start @ Level 1 at that new tier.

In the OP's case, they want to sacrifice Silver Squiglys for Gold Squiglys to sacrifice for a Diamond Squigly. It really depends on how badly the OP needs Squigly Skill Points. Personally, I'd level the Silvers to 15-20 first. I mean, I'm gonna be working PF/Dailys/Missions anyway, might as well squeeze some SP while I'm at it. Now, as for leveling the Golds before making a Diamond...maybe a few levels, but who wants to wait on making a Diamond?

5. cappatacus

cappatacus Member

ah, gotcha. I misread. But yeah, it's still worth it to get the skill points