• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Shrinking cards in team building screen

Small Band

Reaction score
iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6, although I did this on 11.0, 11.1.2 and on a Huawei P10 Lite with Android 7ish.

Steps to reproduce:
  • With one finger, drag a fighter away from its place as if you wanted to place them on your team
  • With the other finger, pick up a different fighter and actually place them on your team
  • After some more “testing”, I found that the second fighter can also be a fighter that’s already on your team
Results:
  • First fighter card is sent back to your fighter list and it appears smaller visually, doesn’t affect the game otherwise
  • This effect will jump from card to card when you scroll through your fighter list, although I haven’t been able to find a pattern
  • You can repeat this bug to make shrinked cards even smaller (see Firefly Painwheel and Primed Parasoul)
Everything goes back to normal if you leave the team pick screen completely.

Imgur album because I can’t upload pics for some reason: https://imgur.com/a/dpkzs

Last edited:
Happened to me too on my galaxy s7

Thanks for the report!

There's a couple different ways to shrink cards like this - hope to have them fixed for an upcoming update.

Reactions: Small Band
Thanks for the report!

There's a couple different ways to shrink cards like this - hope to have them fixed for an upcoming update.
Is there an ETA for the next update? Or at least for the next sneak peek/teaser?