• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Skill tree upgrade amounts are not visually updating for all fighters

moisterrific

Reaction score
For example: upgrading Parasoul's energy cooldown time nodes do not properly show the updated percentage after being reduced by each node (with the ones I've unlocked, it's supposed to show 100%>98%>95%>92%>89%). All fighters are affected by this bug and other types of similar nodes are likely bugged this way as well, such as ones that increase damage, crit rate, etc.

XtAhbny.png

dY1oPzG.png

y0M7l5k.png

Seems like a lot of the skill trees are bugged at 100% for some odd reason, whether it's energy cooldown or crit chance or something else.

Seems like a lot of the skill trees are bugged at 100% for some odd reason, whether it's energy cooldown or crit chance or something else.

Just as I suspected, it's probably because of the new user interface. The one from the previous version didn't have this problem if I recall correctly.

Yeah, started to notice these display error too when I went to upgrade. And wondering why it said 100% crit rate > 100%.

Yeah, started to notice these display error too when I went to upgrade. And wondering why it said 100% crit rate > 100%.

Yeah that's wrong, every character starts with a 5% base crit rate. It's not actually 100%. Right now we can only check the correct crit rate from the stats tab in the detailed character view.

This is a known issue that should be fixed in the next update. Thanks!

Reactions: moisterrific