• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Small Cooldown on Throws if they get teched or a window for punishment

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Sometimes the AI just keeps spamming Throws on you when you are stuck in the corner, especially Cerebella loves to do this it seems.
Perhaps a small cooldown could help against this (at least for the AIs behaviour) or giving us a proper window to punish these whiffed throws.

Cause right now the enemy can just block before you can attack them if you tech their throws

I'd like to argue that the AI in general is a bit too happy to be instantaneous when we can't:

I.E: AI Bella's will use MGR as soon as the fight starts without you even getting to input

Blocking is easily triggered without much mercy just like when we try to punish whiffed throws

AI behavior is more than willing to up the ante of tossing potentially unfair tactics to you (Once had a Big Band beat extend me into a Super Sonic Jazz asap before I could even react.)

Perhaps if the AI is lessened a bit, maybe it may help with the fact that they get way too unfair because they are AI's to play against if that makes sense?

It's fine to play this way at your x5 streak, but not so much when you barely pass x2!

Reactions: Ryouhi
I'd like to argue that the AI in general is a bit too happy to be instantaneous when we can't:

I.E: AI Bella's will use MGR as soon as the fight starts without you even getting to input

Blocking is easily triggered without much mercy just like when we try to punish whiffed throws

AI behavior is more than willing to up the ante of tossing potentially unfair tactics to you (Once had a Big Band beat extend me into a Super Sonic Jazz asap before I could even react.)

Perhaps if the AI is lessened a bit, maybe it may help with the fact that they get way too unfair because they are AI's to play against if that makes sense?

It's fine to play this way at your x5 streak, but not so much when you barely pass x2!
I suppose making the AI actually adhere to the same rules and limitations as players would make this suggestion redundant, so perhaps i should have focused on that in this thread.
It weas pretty late when i posted this to be fair :p

Such things like the AI being able to block even after whiffing a combo you blocked and then punishing you for attacking instead being a prime example for me.

I suggest try equipe a burst. When i get cornered i burst and then throw, 80% of the time solves the problem.