1. Skullgirls Mobile is now LIVE in most territories worldwide one day early!

APPLE: iTunes App Store

ANDROID: Google Play Store

If you are unable to access your old LINE Skullgirls data, please READ THIS THREAD FIRST, and if you are still having issues, send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and we will be happy to assist you!
    Dismiss Notice

So, why do you play?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gibraltor, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Active Member

Boobs are the plot, the bonus, the bread, and the butter. This game be about bouncing boobies boys!

todpole likes this.
  2. LemonTea27

LemonTea27 New Member

i play mobile because i am tired of getting combo'd to death all the time at quick play console.

also like... rule 34 is a thing dude. if ur that desperate for boobs google images is ur friend...
    skullgirls boobs are the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

Gibraltor likes this.
  3. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Active Member

I don't like playing fighting games online, I play the story and I play couch games, that is it.

4. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

For real though I’ve always loved the art direction and animation of Skullgirls, being able to enjoy this game on the go is a dream come true.

5. Karby64

Karby64 Member

I was never into fighting games but then I got a PS4 and I saw Skullgirls and remembered seeing videos of it thinking about how beautiful the animation and art style is so I gave it a shot.
    I ABSOLUTELY loved it, the music, the gameplay, the lore/story. It got me into fighting games in general, but I'm not the best at them still. So a casualized mobile phone version of Skullgirls drew me in immediately since it was first revealed.

todpole and moisterrific like this.
  6. GPAngel

GPAngel New Member

Well as someone who is not a really great at fighting games, i still play them. Skullgirls looked like a marvel, the amazing Visuals, Animations and character concepts (yes that will include the boobs), the jazzy tunes (which i later found out one of them did the OSTs for the more recent Castlevania games) and just how the game wasn't a very standard and trope-y (using things that are pretty overdone in fighting games). I played the game and the game was really great at teaching a newbie, but I only played it on occasion.
    When the Mobile released i didnt know it existed until i accidently stumbled upon it when i accidently opened the GP store (on the week of release). I saw it downloaded it (stopped for a while cause i needed to downgrade for a while) and i play it still.
    It gives me the opportunity to play such a marvel of a game on the go, without it risking so much and still staying to a fighting game format, just with some additions to make it a mobile game.
    (Gacha and the like)
    The mobile game got me to play the PC version more often now and even got me to buy controller to play better.

#26 GPAngel, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017