• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Squigly’s Silver Chord bugged

xcapibara

Reaction score
Hello. Since it was not posted on the update notes that the special move Silver Chord had been nerfed, i’m assuming its a bug and post it here: the non-charged version of the move doesn’t stagger anymore, in fact, the opponent recovery is inmediate, meaning you just brought the ai opponent right to your face to punish you without any recourse making said non-charged version utterly useless and self defeating.

Hello. Since it was not posted on the update notes that the special move Silver Chord had been nerfed, i’m assuming its a bug and post it here: the non-charged version of the move doesn’t stagger anymore, in fact, the opponent recovery is inmediate, meaning you just brought the ai opponent right to your face to punish you without any recourse making said non-charged version utterly useless and self defeating.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce this.

Could I trouble you to read through this thread on how to provide details about your bug?
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-how-to-submit-a-bug.28/

If you can share the steps required to cause this issue, I'll get it looked at! Thanks.

Ok, here it goes:

Apple iphone SE

Before the current updates when using my Poltegust Squigly and as soon as i got the first opening i always used to do a normal ground combo then a regular silver chord to extend into another ground (just normal tap no dash) combo then launcher finishing with battle opera so i can dragon charge etc etc, now, this doesn’t work anymore; the ai recovers immediately from the non-charged silver chord and counter comboes. It happened 3 times; can’t remember against who it was but once against a Big Band and the last one (which cost me a 32 pf streak) against a Brain Freeze Cerebella.