• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Squigly Tombstone Bug

Al Qedic

Reaction score
Similar to how Squigly would revive herself and proceed to try and fight me after the round is already over, it seems her tombstone is a tad rambunctious, as well.

Though, I think this makes enough sense; the Parasoul that the tombstone seems to want to back away from was the last enemy to be defeated, and she landed near it upon death, which made the tombstone want to back up, as it would during normal gameplay. But, since the round ended at the same time, the tombstone is left confused and running back and forth...at least, that's my best guess.

Reactions: Psyche
i see this bug all the time! it's actually kind of funny to see her tombstone shuffle around like Squigly doesnt know what to do with herself. i think it does have to do with how the enemy lands and Squigly's tombstone not knowing where to go because it needs to stay away from the enemy and stay near the player at the same time and those two variables conflict and cause the tombstone to go a little nuts.

Reactions: Psyche and Al Qedic