• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Stage interaction

VicKing

Reaction score
Add rain and lightning in the game. It would be an ecstasy if more intense fights had a temporal change in the scenario.

What's with those ideas?
What is the point of weather in the game? Not every game has to do something, just because Pokemon Go has it. Remember, Pokemon Go isn't that good of a game.

What's with those ideas?
What is the point of weather in the game? Not every game has to do something, just because Pokemon Go has it. Remember, Pokemon Go isn't that good of a game.

I was thinking more for The King of Fighters. because it had in the game this climatic change in the KOF`98

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
How about you explain yourself a bit better?

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
How about you explain yourself a bit better?

in the middle of the fight sometimes began to rain. and it was cool this climate change. Search KoF 97'98

in the middle of the fight sometimes began to rain. and it was cool this climate change. Search KoF 97'98
But why do we need it?
Does it add anything to the gameplay? It will just eat more ressources. And ressources aren't something smartphones are known for.

But why do we need it?
Does it add anything to the gameplay? It will just eat more ressources. And ressources aren't something smartphones are known for.

simple you have a turn on and off option and nowadays there are robust smartphones

reminder SG mobile is kinda pushing the limits already, plus a rain effect and lighting effect wound have to b hand drawn and the effect artists are kinda busy with indivisble

Reactions: VicKing
Weather effects could be cool. I'm not too iterested in the idea, but I've played plenty of fghters with stages tht include weather effects and those stages are awesome. Street Fighter Alpha's final stage in the grass with lightning flashing is still one of my favorite stages ever!

Mm, honestly I would love to see the Church's candles and other pieces of decorum move and be intractable like console / steam SG, but considering how fast paced we are because of the countdown in the game, I would have rather just save it for practice mode so to speak. (I.E Have the empty NMO arena have some stars going across the sky etc)

That said, gosh the aesthetics of the stages would be so much nicer...!

Weather effects could be cool. I'm not too iterested in the idea, but I've played plenty of fghters with stages tht include weather effects and those stages are awesome. Street Fighter Alpha's final stage in the grass with lightning flashing is still one of my favorite stages ever!

I Like street too and that part of the stage that you said was very beautiful and exciting. so in SG in the new that is to come 2.0 could be a lot of thought in this graphic engine and pull the last drop of the limit

Mm, honestly I would love to see the Church's candles and other pieces of decorum move and be intractable like console / steam SG, but considering how fast paced we are because of the countdown in the game, I would have rather just save it for practice mode so to speak. (I.E Have the empty NMO arena have some stars going across the sky etc)

That said, gosh the aesthetics of the stages would be so much nicer...!

Exactly in the Future 2.0 ahead
could have been implemented this.

-------------

Cellsai Edit: I merged these posts together. Please don't double post. You can reply to more than one person's comment and they will both appear in the same post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add rain and lightning in the game. It would be an ecstasy if more intense fights had a temporal change in the scenario.
Agreed, that would look very cool!
I think a fight on the New Meridian rooftops during a rainy storm would make for an epic battle.

When it comes to effects like weather, rain, lighting, and lightning, we also have to consider the lower end devices that struggle to run the game at a smooth frame rate.

Once we're finished our 2.0 migration, we'll mainly be focusing on putting out new content.
Not to say cool stage effects like this wouldn't be exciting, but it's something we might have to revisit later since we're such a small team.
Thanks for the suggestion!