• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Suggestion to show prize fight streak/multiplier without having to start a match

FuchsiaFinesse

Reaction score
Hi there, this will be my first forum post so sorry if I get any formatting/etc wrong. This is a relatively minor issue but I feel that overall it'd greatly increase the quality of life for the player

I would like to suggest adding an indicator of your current streak/multiplier in prize fight to the character selection screen for each type of fight, so that coming back to prize fight after your energy has replenished you don't have to remember your current standings on all three to know how strong of characters you have to bring without really risking your streak. Currently there's no way to check your streak, afaik, without starting a new prize fight.

Thanks!

(PS, originally this included a second issue that was persistently remembering the sorting settings a player had for the character selection screen, but as I wrote it I checked around and it had already been brought up by moisterrific in their user interface suggestions)