• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Suicide glitch

DontPoofMyPoof

Reaction score
CPU used big bomb and after killing me it killed her as well and was stuck on gray screen before showing defeat. I'm guessing it went on a loop since their is no "draw". Picture can't be uploaded but I can send it via email if necessary.

I got something like that in a 2v2 match, with Peacock, after i used her blockbuster with giant bomb, it killed me with my opponent and i got new fighter from my team and match didnt ended, so i had to restart game

I've done that loads of times (For tha memes screaming allahuakbar before it explodes)

Just force close then open again
You will save your progress including your latest fight

Something similar happened to me yesterday. Fighting the vampire Filia I killed her and also myself at the same time to stall at the grey screen with both champs knocked out. The music was still playing, but i had to quit to reset the game. Using iPhone 6 with the latest iOS 11 update.

Also, most importantly my progress was not saved after I restarted and I had to try the fight again.

Last edited: